Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

When will these reforged spotlight missions end.

It’s kind of getting boring with all these reforged spotlight missions, when will we get new spotlight missions with new characters, are you Kabam guys waiting and preparing to add in something titanic to the game or are we going to be stuck and stranded in the past like the maximals and predicons?
Tagged:

Comments

• Maybe never. I hope they end. I’m tired of waiting on new boots t fight because now it’s has been getting repetitive
  • When and if they end the reforged spotlight missions and the first new one is the introduction of Beast Wars Megatron.1f2x97c7ra7m.gif
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited April 2019
    When and if they end the reforged spotlight missions and the first new one is the introduction of Beast Wars Megatron.1f2x97c7ra7m.gif

That might not happen for a few months
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They'll end when there's no spotlights without Expert-Master difficulties left. We'll get an old spotlight (most likely the one with Ramjet) this June. Stay tuned for moar recyled "content"
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I am wondering what they will call it?
    Re-reforged? Because they will reforge them all in few months.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Mufc14 wrote: »

Hopefully they'll be adding a new difficulty, or paywall, as some call it.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Mufc14 wrote: »

Hopefully they'll be adding a new difficulty, or paywall, as some call it.
    I am sure they will add new difficulty some day and include t4c fragments in the rewards, maybe when it will become rerererererereforged
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Don't care how long they run reforged spotlights, as long as the beast wars bots are offered for chips soon.

Kabam, you could have included ONE for May 😒

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yo @Manthro how can you type that emoticon jumping in the air sulking?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Yo @Manthro how can you type that emoticon jumping in the air sulking?

I just use my emoji keyboard in android. I dunno. Works.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'm wondering why they can't use new bots...I await the day...
  • Bazzatron1979Bazzatron1979 Posts: 238
    Tomorrow marks the 5th of 19 possible reforged spotlights
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yeah I miss having new stories
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited May 2019
    Kitten wrote: »

Yeah, me too. They could have just made a Thundercracker Spotlight. It may be something basic, but at least it would have given the game some semblence of fresh content.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I have a feeling there are no more writers working on this game. Which is why there has been no new act to the main story and no new spotlights.

I’m sure if they still had writers, they could have changed the dialog a little bit to play off the whole time loop twist they tried to sell us when the reruns started. Something where some bots had memory of everything, some who had no memory, some who were experiencing déjà vu...
    Darm0k wrote: »

I have a feeling there are no more writers working on this game. Which is why there has been no new act to the main story and no new spotlights.

I’m sure if they still had writers, they could have changed the dialog a little bit to play off the whole time loop twist they tried to sell us when the reruns started. Something where some bots had memory of everything, some who had no memory, some who were experiencing déjà vu...

They can hire me!!!!!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

Thundercracker missions were new and had new dialogue. The game is either staffed by skeleton staff now or they just simply aren't allowed to do it
    Hey all,

We understand that the Reforged missions are not your favourite, and we're working hard to bring your new content, but that's not a quick or easy process. We've got some planned for the future, but that's all I can say at this time.

Just following on from this and your comment in the Kickback thread though. You say it isn't quick or easy but you used to get a new one out every month. So whilst not quick or easy, it was obviously doable and must still be doable? Still no reason for the downturn in content and story - I think an explanation would be bette for the players rather than the same reassurance.

I mean come on, logically if you were managing one a month before, then it isn't to do with it lead time or difficulty...
    edited May 2019
    PS. I'm sitting next to our writer right now, watching him doing some writing. That's the last thing I'm saying :tongue:

;) that was a very nice cup of hope you gave me there mate
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    Hey all,

We understand that the Reforged missions are not your favourite, and we're working hard to bring your new content, but that's not a quick or easy process. We've got some planned for the future, but that's all I can say at this time.

Just following on from this and your comment in the Kickback thread though. You say it isn't quick or easy but you used to get a new one out every month. So whilst not quick or easy, it was obviously doable and must still be doable? Still no reason for the downturn in content and story - I think an explanation would be bette for the players rather than the same reassurance.

I mean come on, logically if you were managing one a month before, then it isn't to do with it lead time or difficulty...
    A new Bot may have been released every month, but that doesn't mean that it only took a month to build... A brand new Bot took several months to build, and the same goes for Mission content.
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Hey all,

A new Bot may have been released every month, but that doesn't mean that it only took a month to build... A brand new Bot took several months to build, and the same goes for Mission content.

I understand that. Well, that says all I need to know anyway, thank you.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    PS. I'm sitting next to our writer right now, watching him doing some writing. That's the last thing I'm saying :tongue:

Is it @Kitten? Must be Kitten. Maybe his alter ego KittenPrime.

Is it @Kitten? Must be Kitten. Maybe his alter ego KittenPrime.

Kitten is Kabam’s story writer and KittenPrime is the one who forges your bots when you’re naughty 👍 spoiler alert for act 5 (we skipped act 4) batman dies
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    They will never end, just reforged & reforged till everyone leaves the game
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Hey all,

Can we get some sort of time frame?
  • PS. I'm sitting next to our writer right now, watching him doing some writing. That's the last thing I'm saying :tongue:

Ah, so maybe something might be coming afterall? I'm a bit intrigued.
  • So @Kitten , what stories would you write if you were hired? :D
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

THE TITAN DECEPTICON PLOT!!
    I forgot about it 😛