Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who do you think the best bot in the game is.

For me personally its Megatronus but what is it for you guys.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    For me it’s Jazz, the way ninjas get rewarded for dodging specials and keeping up high combos is really cool and he can tear down opponents like it’s norhing. Try him out with GS Prime synergy in RoK and watch mixdaddy turn to dust
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm not sure about the best bot, but I can guarantee the best mod is -- Kabam Vydious. :D
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    It's Jetfire or Galvatron for me. Galvatron is when I'm bored and just want to tear through a bunch of opponents, and Jetfire is when I'm actually I'm the mood to play and put some effort into my gameplay.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    For me, it's Hound
    Not only does he deal a ridiculous amount of damage from ranged attacks, he also inflicts his godly burns. Those burns are the only way to counter Nano-repair's ridiculously high heals. He's the only bot capable of defeating ROK Grimlock
    if you're not convinced, just take a look at this:
    https://youtu.be/YeM3kd4iIrw
    11 minutes of Hound gameplay and Mixmaster isn't even dead yet. Just imagine how long it'll take for him to kill Mix. 12, 13 minutes?
    In conclusion, Hound is extremely overpowered and definitely deserves a hard nerf
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    I'm not sure about the best bot, but I can guarantee the best mod is -- Kabam Vydious. :D

Agreed. Vydious is the only thing keeping these forums alive.
    It's Jetfire or Galvatron for me. Galvatron is when I'm bored and just want to tear through a bunch of opponents, and Jetfire is when I'm actually I'm the mood to play and put some effort into my gameplay.

Galvatron is another of my favourites! I love how much burst damage he can do he’s definitely the MVP on my team
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    My personal favorite is One I never use...Mirage
  • I love Grimlock, but Barricade is my favorite to fight with.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Megatronus aside, duped OG Megatron
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    For me, it's Hound
    Not only does he deal a ridiculous amount of damage from ranged attacks, he also inflicts his godly burns. Those burns are the only way to counter Nano-repair's ridiculously high heals. He's the only bot capable of defeating ROK Grimlock
    if you're not convinced, just take a look at this:
    https://youtu.be/YeM3kd4iIrw
    11 minutes of Hound gameplay and Mixmaster isn't even dead yet. Just imagine how long it'll take for him to kill Mix. 12, 13 minutes?
    In conclusion, Hound is extremely overpowered and definitely deserves a hard nerf

I think this video is pre-buff.
  • It's good old Tronus for me, next comes OG prime, OG megatron & WJ
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    My vote is a joint one, shockwave and duped prowl. Has to be duped. Otherwise it’s all shockwave for me
  • F1stickmanF1stickman Posts: 1
    For me, its duped bonecrusher, followed by barricade and kickback
  • _V_K_P__V_K_P_ Posts: 20
    The most powerful bot optimus tactic ratchet and megatronus all other bot is nothing
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    My preference would be G1 bee, he's fun with constant power gain and shield break
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    My preference would be G1 bee, he's fun with constant power gain and shield break

At high sig level yeah man I love bee
  • Are you saying favorite, or stats wise?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Are you saying favorite, or stats wise?

Whichever
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I’ve learned to love a Duped Grimlock recently. I better; he is my most powerful bot.

And why no love for Ironhide? When you unlock his signature ability (Obliterate), he has the potential make a opponent’s powerful bot health go from 100% to 0% just with his supercharged SP2.

My biased rankings:

5. Jazz
    4. Grimlock
    3. Ironhide
    2. G1 Optimus
    1. Megatronus
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Wheel jack is the best bot in the game
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    G1 Optimus has carried me through most of the tough fights. Wheeljack just crushes opponents with most matchups. And G1 Bee is good fun, and against bots that use shields it’s almost too easy.