Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

8.0.1 lags

What's wrong with this update? Everything goes well untill i run a battle. When my or enemy bot strikes or shoots game just stops. It happens only when we are trying to hit each other.

Comments

• Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Ah no no no... Post it here , it's the only thread getting Mod attention :- https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8195/april-15th-patch-merged-threads#latest
  • Options
    Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Still lagging nothing has been done to fix it. AM is virtually impossible to play.
  • Options
    Still no action on the lag, sort it out Kabam
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Version 8.0.1 is known to causing all the lag, why not you roll back to version 8.0.0 for temporary untill Kabam fix 8.0.1
  • Options
    I cant my phone wont download the apk
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2019
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    I cant my phone wont download the apk

Won't download, or won't install? There's a difference.

If it won't install, it's because you have to enable "install from unknown sources"
  • Options
    _V_K_P__V_K_P_ Posts: 20
    DonApis wrote: »
    Version 8.0.1 is known to causing all the lag, why not you roll back to version 8.0.0 for temporary untill Kabam fix 8.0.1

One month need for kabam to find the problem in 8.1.0 and one month to fox it 😂🤣
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited May 2019
    _V_K_P_ wrote: »
    DonApis wrote: »

One month need for kabam to find the problem in 8.1.0 and one month to fox it 😂🤣

One month?
    One month to fix glitches, you say?
    Tell that to this guy:
    5jh1gizqg3wn.png
    Guaranteed lag/crash combo if you play against him with moving assets in the background (Chicago or even Egypt stages), particularly using Bonecrusher.

Especially on devices with less than 3GB RAM, any SoC combo.
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    Ah no no no... Post it here , it's the only thread getting Mod attention :- https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8195/april-15th-patch-merged-threads#latest

Let's keep everything together in this one thread. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.