Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alpha Sparks & Tier 3 Sparks

DIKAIODIKAIO Posts: 18
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Please consider allowing players not in alliances more access to Alpha Sparks, Tier 3 Sparks, and MOD specific rewards. I know there's more opportunities for players in alliance missions for some of the better rewards but not all players take part in alliance missions but are still active in other areas of the game. It would be great if us players that don't have an alliance could have access to these rewards by some other means. Thank you.

Comments

• KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    DIKAIO wrote: »
    Please consider allowing players not in alliances more access to Alpha Sparks, Tier 3 Sparks, and MOD specific rewards. I know there's more opportunities for players in alliance missions for some of the better rewards but not all players take part in alliance missions but are still active in other areas of the game. It would be great if us players that don't have an alliance could have access to these rewards by some other means. Thank you.

You could join me in the Alliance ;)
  • DIKAIODIKAIO Posts: 18
    Thanks for the offer KingChris2 but not looking to join any Alliances, thank you though!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Then your missing out on half the games features but that is your choice
  • DIKAIODIKAIO Posts: 18
    I understand that might be partly true but it's only because I know alliances need or want players to be active, my play is sporadic and I can't play when others need me to play right now. I'm sure there are other players like that out there so what I'm suggesting is make the above available to players that don't have alliances.

I'll join an alliance in the future when my schedule provides or will create my own.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Well, access to T3B is extremely limited right now even if you are in a top alliance.

And Alpha sparks aren't that difficult. Complete some missions and do your daily raids and you can get one in about a week, maybe week and a half. If your play time is sporadic as you suggest, your rewards will be in line with the time spent playing, that's how all of these games work.

Over time everything will be more easily accessible. In going from 1.0 to 2.0 the alpha essence I got from raiding went from 200-300 a day, to 1200 a day. So yeah just wait it out, it'll get easier.