Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Looking for a good active alliance

Just came back from a break from the game looking for an active alliance to join I think I used to run map 3 somewhere in the 20's for level. Lethal_venom on line.
2jegv1vbk934.jpg
8vhrm96qsy2y.jpg
um1vboooxj79.jpg
lkd7a2osix4q.jpg

Comments

• We have an opening in “The Alliance”. We have a team of great players who like to have fun together. We run AMs every weekend but not at Map 3 level 20. We aim lower to just have fun in the new difficulty levels. In game, I am John Hopkins. Message me if you have questions
  • You can search for us with tag “T_A”
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Hey, we have an opening most likely in OneWay [1Way]. We are an active alliance who try to have in every mission. We have a great set of people, and we'd be happy to have you. Message either me at Hijacker2531 in game or any of the below people. Thanks for reading.

[OneWay] [1Way] @Hijacker2531 @BlackRazak @lightningbaron @ScarredArachnid333 @AAGZ0921
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Hey, we have an opening most likely in OneWay [1Way]. We are an active alliance who try to have in every mission. We have a great set of people, and we'd be happy to have you. Message either me at Hijacker2531 in game or any of the below people. Thanks for reading.

[OneWay] [1Way] @Hijacker2531 @BlackRazak @lightningbaron @ScarredArachnid333 @AAGZ0921
    We usually do the lower levels of map three.