Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Geez, guys!

I take a break from the forums again, come back, and all the negative thoughts against the game is back.

I’m starting to think January Kabam was right, and that it’s not that the game is bad, it’s just our expectations.

Comments

• Search for lag and you'll get the idea.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Search for lag and you'll get the idea.

No need to search for lag. Look for long enough and the lag comes to you
  • As disheartening as negative comments can be, we understand why they're being posted and appreciate those who take the time to be constructive in posting them. We really appreciate all the feedback y'all have been giving and I can assure you entirely that it is being heard. I'm making sure of that for all of you.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    As disheartening as negative comments can be, we understand why they're being posted and appreciate those who take the time to be constructive in posting them. We really appreciate all the feedback y'all have been giving and I can assure you entirely that it is being heard. I'm making sure of that for all of you.

How do you do that? What I mean is...no matter how negative I act you still make me feel positive
  • As disheartening as negative comments can be, we understand why they're being posted and appreciate those who take the time to be constructive in posting them. We really appreciate all the feedback y'all have been giving and I can assure you entirely that it is being heard. I'm making sure of that for all of you.

How do you do that? What I mean is...no matter how negative I act you still make me feel positive

Vydious has the touch, thats why
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    As disheartening as negative comments can be, we understand why they're being posted and appreciate those who take the time to be constructive in posting them. We really appreciate all the feedback y'all have been giving and I can assure you entirely that it is being heard. I'm making sure of that for all of you.

AND the Power! YEAH!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

AND the Power! YEAH!

AND HE/SHE BELIEVES HE/SHE CAN FLY!!!

(wrong song lol)