Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Update on ROK with Sharkticons

Comments

• Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Just keep an eye out for that Mirage(unless you've already beat him, in which case DAMN! YOU'RE A FREAKING MASTER!). Whatever you do, don't let him tag you with his Ranged hits.
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    Just keep an eye out for that Mirage(unless you've already beat him, in which case DAMN! YOU'RE A FREAKING MASTER!). Whatever you do, don't let him tag you with his Ranged hits.

I've done rok before. I'm gonna use my tech shark for power drain so he cant get his ranged speed from his sig
    NEW UPDATE: I've beaten Starscream and recorded the last 20%. I'll upload the video and link it here later.
    edited May 2019

I've done rok before. I'm gonna use my tech shark for power drain so he cant get his ranged speed from his sig

Ah. I've only made it upto Mirage with minimal Revives(my record is 1 Revive and 6 2000 HP Repairs). But my Bots just melt at Mirage. What would you recommend to beat him? The closest I've gotten is bringing him to 63% Health with my Shockwave.

Ah. I've only made it upto Mirage with minimal Revives(my record is 1 Revive and 6 2000 HP Repairs). But my Bots just melt at Mirage. What would you recommend to beat him? The closest I've gotten is bringing him to 63% Health with my Shockwave.

i never used a single revive or repair on my rok run.
    lp6iegwnso32.png
    qj68645l5dzz.png
    ty0scoe4dpcw.png
    9octbhtrhb2q.png
    lcwxggnluzlw.png
    Bot matchups:
    Mixmaster-Megatronus
    Sideswipe-Megatronus
    Grindor-Optimus
    Starscream-Megatronus
    Bludgeon-Optimus
    Soundwave-Optimus
    Grimlock-Doesn't matter
    Barricade-Megatronus
    Mirage-Prowl (Spam sp1. Sig helps a lot)
    Bonecrusher-Primal (needs like a 15 sig to profit health off of bleeds and never sacrifice your 10 stack of armor)
    Ultra Magnus-Megatronus
    Megatron-Doesnt matter since hes the final boss but I used Megatronus.

Hope this helps
    https://youtu.be/cGX6Qx5Q-2o
    I've taken down Starscream. He had nothing on my warrior sharkticon. The warrior absolutely shreds bots. Not to mention when he has the crit rate buff from the scout!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I still wish sharkticons had actual stats like the other bots.
    It'd make comparing abilities a lot more helpful
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Holy Sharkticons, DeadMemeBoi! Impressive work!

Next juggernaut: Mirage!

should take mirage with you next time. Think of the damage you could ramp up after a sp3 on a 400+ combo....

Cant do that sir. Sharkticons only for this run!

I should have elaborated, I meant a non shark team. It’s cool your managing it with a shark team, I couldn’t do it. Just speculating the damage output you’d get with mirage after a sp3 with that size of combo. The numbers would be insane.

should take mirage with you next time. Think of the damage you could ramp up after a sp3 on a 400+ combo....

I should have elaborated, I meant a non shark team. It’s cool your managing it with a shark team, I couldn’t do it. Just speculating the damage output you’d get with mirage after a sp3 with that size of combo. The numbers would be insane.

Oh yeah definitely. I've actually done that before with mixmaster. I was getting CRAZY damage.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Why is mirage so infamous in ROK? I've never made it that far before, but I've heard that he is insanely hard. Why?
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760

Oh yeah definitely. I've actually done that before with mixmaster. I was getting CRAZY damage.

Mix is a pain for the first bot. He’s one of the few I really struggle with to get a good run going. Grindor is my favourite punchbag though, even with the armour.
    I imagine that at some point mv bee's shocks will do 10k damage from all the armour buffs, now that's something I wanna see.
    BTW, does anyone have a 5* be to test this theory?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Why is mirage so infamous in ROK? I've never made it that far before, but I've heard that he is insanely hard. Why?

Every ranged hit coming from his blaster inflicts massive shock damage. That combined with the looooooooooooooooooong Ranged Speed buff from his signature ability which procs every time he uses his SP1 makes him insanely annoying.
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Every ranged hit coming from his blaster inflicts massive shock damage. That combined with the looooooooooooooooooong Ranged Speed buff from his signature ability which procs every time he uses his SP1 makes him insanely annoying.
    So wouldn't Kickback work as a counter?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Any bot with purification can counter him tbh. The problem is that they still take high shock damage from his lasers, unless they're r4 5*s of course

Any bot with purification can counter him tbh. The problem is that they still take high shock damage from his lasers, unless they're r4 5*s of course

Good point
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I imagine that at some point mv bee's shocks will do 10k damage from all the armour buffs, now that's something I wanna see.
    BTW, does anyone have a 5* be to test this theory?

I do!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

i never used a single revive or repair on my rok run.
    lp6iegwnso32.png
    qj68645l5dzz.png
    ty0scoe4dpcw.png
    9octbhtrhb2q.png
    lcwxggnluzlw.png
    Bot matchups:
    Mixmaster-Megatronus
    Sideswipe-Megatronus
    Grindor-Optimus
    Starscream-Megatronus
    Bludgeon-Optimus
    Soundwave-Optimus
    Grimlock-Doesn't matter
    Barricade-Megatronus
    Mirage-Prowl (Spam sp1. Sig helps a lot)
    Bonecrusher-Primal (needs like a 15 sig to profit health off of bleeds and never sacrifice your 10 stack of armor)
    Ultra Magnus-Megatronus
    Megatron-Doesnt matter since hes the final boss but I used Megatronus.

Hope this helps

You've done fantastically well, @DeadMemeBoi , and here's another suggestion for some that are reading:
    THUNDERCRACKER.

Wish i had this bloke before i spent tons of revives and repairs when i originally won Kaon.
    To think of it, didn't have Cyclonus or Tronus either back then.
    Maybe I'll finally tackle RoTK.
    In August 2018, that Titan Hand literally was a clenched fist with only one finger protruding.
  • Hey @DeadMemeBoi -

I've merged your threads together on this to keep it all neat and in one place. :) Keep up the good work!
    Hey @Kabam Vydious don't suppose you want to give @DeadMemeBoi a 5* S-1000, awakened and Sig upgrades. He deserves it for sure
    Hey @DeadMemeBoi -

I've merged your threads together on this to keep it all neat and in one place. :) Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much! I was beginning to get worried that I'm clogging up the forums and I don't want to be a nuisance lol
    Hey @DeadMemeBoi -

Thank you so much! I was beginning to get worried that I'm clogging up the forums and I don't want to be a nuisance lol
    Hey @Kabam Vydious don't suppose you want to give @DeadMemeBoi a 5* S-1000, awakened and Sig upgrades. He deserves it for sure

Only when I finally complete it 😉
    So I'm gonna be taking a break from this challenge to get some progress on the master spotlight and to upgrade my sharks. I'll get back to it once I'm done!
    So I'm gonna be taking a break from this challenge to get some progress on the master spotlight and to upgrade my sharks. I'll get back to it once I'm done!

I'm surprised you don't need therapy, let alone a break but by all means...
    8lpsees8hcxw.gif
    I've ranked up and leveled my brawler shark to rank 3 level 30. Just need one more t2 brawler spark and then I just need to worry about levels!
    giphy.gif

My man DeadMemeBoi here might need some help with that T2 Spark, if you're catching my drift.....
    edited May 2019
    cvamuhmofgqz.png
    Just gotta get this T H I C C boi to rank 5 level 50 and I'm ready to go at it again!
    cvamuhmofgqz.png
    Just gotta get this T H I C C boi to rank 5 level 50 and I'm ready to go at it again!

Bonecrusher's next and you're fighting him with the brawler shark?
    gmcbxloxe3kd.gif
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

Bonecrusher's next and you're fighting him with the brawler shark?
    gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

What am I supposed to do?