Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can we have another energon offer of T4C?

Last time when such offer arrived, I was like "well I'm gonna pass it, since I don't even have a 5* of each class". Now after two money offers, everybody is making fun of me because of my ridiculous decision. Please drop another energon offer. Thanks

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yes but it’ll be over 9000 energon so you’d still have to pay real money 👍
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Kitten wrote: »
    Yes but it’ll be over 9000 energon so you’d still have to pay real money 👍
    In fact I had 9000 energon at the time and am at 16000 energon now. Geez, that's why I really regret this.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Yeah, it’s time for one of these again.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Or you can play one month of AM and get it. You will use much less than 9000 energon.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I would also ask we get away from these "authorization tickets" where you have to buy the low end materials you don't need to be able to buy the high end materials. I usually have T2A and T3B wasting away in my stash. I don't want to waste energon on more.

Just let players buy the level they need.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited May 2019
    Rework wrote: »
    I would also ask we get away from these "authorization tickets" where you have to buy the low end materials you don't need to be able to buy the high end materials. I usually have T2A and T3B wasting away in my stash. I don't want to waste energon on more.

Just let players buy the level they need.

Will not happen
    Because if that's the case, let's say they make the last offer ( with the t4c in it ) for like 3500 energon
    They are actually loosing so much.
    Because the people who grinded for that 3500 energon totally free play, can get those, still without paying

3500 energon grinded from free to play /= 3100 Energon from the store
    The value of energon you get from grind have a much lower value
    That's why they make those kind of offer, because 9000 energon on free to play is still a greater than value than 3500 energon, and probably the same rough value than 3100 from the store

And still, there would be probably some people who have like 6000 energon free to play, but want to get that last offer, so they'll eventually buy a 3100 energon pack from the store ...

It's all marketing
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    +1 for this
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited May 2019
    In fact I had 9000 energon at the time and am at 16000 energon now. Geez, that's why I really regret this.
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I've got my 9000 ready, drop the offer.

I think this is why the last three (one was $50 for essence) were all money deals and not energon. I feel like Kabam knows we’re all saving for it so they’re waiting for us to get tired waiting and spend it all before giving us one.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    please give me another real money deal. Everybody saved energons. But it’s better the game actually have paying players
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Every single time I spend a good deal of energon, the very next hour an even better offer pops up. It is totally determined by spending tendency.

Well then, you'd better hurry up and start spending. :smiley:
  • Let me see what conversations I can have about offers!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I think it's been almost two months now since we last had a gold deal also.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I think it's been almost two months now since we last had a gold deal also.

t4c first though.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Let me see what conversations I can have about offers!

some 5 star signature offers would be grand
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I want a 5 free 5 star deal :p
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Gold deal please please
    Was really hoping for that t4c energon deal today. Instead we got a t3c deal for $30.

Back when t3c sparks were a little more scarce, didn’t we have energon t3c deals (mixed in between the money ones) a little more often? Was hoping the same would translate over to t4c.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I believe the reason we dont have energon t4c deals is because once too many people have r5 5*, where do they go from there? The only answer is 6* which i assume arent ready to be introduced just yet.