Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forging Level Lower than Preview

I just forged my 3* Ratchet (Rank 4, Forge level 100, Sig Level 5 or 10) into my 4* OG OP (Rank 3, Forge level 0, Sig Level 0). On the preview, it showed it would take it to 37 forge levels. After I forged Ratchet, it only showed 30 forged levels. I know there is an issue where the preview doesn't show exact level afterwards but you usually get more forged levels (due to unaccounted for sig levels). I've never had it go lower than the preview before.

What concerned me was that Ratchet was showing his non-forged PI when I did the forge. From what I understand, this isn't suppose to affect anything. Usually, the correct PI shows after a reset or once you go into a game mode. Could this have been the reason that I got a lower forged level than previewed?

Also, I only received 200-ish 4* shards? Is the expected amount?

Anyone else have this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Sig level 5/10. Yeah 200 shards sounds about right.Rank and forge level doesn't matter much for shards.

I think the preview, besides forgetting signature levels, also overestimates the effect of forge levels. Since yours was so high, the result was much lower. I've had it go lower than expected before as well, but not quite this much. I don't think the display issue caused this, I would hope that the actual effects of forging are calculated on Kabams servers and not on your device.

But by all means file a support ticket so that they can actually synchronize the preview forge results and the actual forge results because not having this straightened out is quite sad from a software developer point of view.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Yeah, completely agreed. While it is low on my list of gripes, I do find it silly that this is still a thing at all.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    @Kabam Miike I saw that you helped out with that Forging 101 so was wondering if you had any insight into this? Everyone usually gets a higher forge level than the preview. Seven levels lower is a lot especially when it's for a 4* bot. I've done a bit of forging and this is the first time it went lower.

I want to do some more forging but need to ensure there isn't any issues with it first. I'm certain I didn't misread the preview either as I contemplated doing it quite a few times but never pulled the trigger before. I also checked with another fully forged 3* r4 into a 4* and it previews as 37 levels as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.