Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Give the mods some love :)

I feel bad for the mods lately and i feel that the playerbase is a bit too rough on them, even though they arent the devs, and quite recently someone rudely asked vydious a question and blamed him for an issue. No names but that was unfair. The mods work hard to keep us informed and happy, so lets give em some love :) State something you like about the mod team or things they've done to help out :) I feel like it would brighten their day :)

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I think both the Mods and Game Team have been a lot more receptive and responsive to player feedback in the last 2-3 months.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited May 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I think both the Mods and Game Team have been a lot more receptive and responsive to player feedback in the last 2-3 months.

The only mods who are actually communicating with us really are Miike and Vydious, from what i have seen.

The only mods who are actually communicating with us really are Miike and Vydious, from what i have seen.

Yeah, they're the two main ones for sure. The other ones maybe work less often and/or just focus more on policing the forum.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yeah, they're the two main ones for sure. The other ones maybe work less often and/or just focus more on policing the forum.

Two are enough for this game. Quality matters.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I thought this was going to be about getting T3 sparks for mods :D
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Yeah man, props to the Mods. I enjoy the game and the information I get here. Devs, Mods, player base, I’m thankful for it all. This game is a pleasant distraction from the more serious sides of life.

Two are enough for this game. Quality matters.

Yes, quality is often more important than quantity.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Love you vydious and miike 😂
  • Aww, this is so nice. Thank you so much for the kind words, everyone! I'm definitely passing it along for everyone else to see here. ♥ Thank you to all of you too for being one of the best communities out there!!
  • Yep the mods here are great thank you all for being part of this community and I still don’t know how you guys put up with all the cry baby whiners on here. Thank you for a job well done!👍
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Yep the mods here are great thank you all for being part of this community and I still don’t know how you guys put up with all the cry baby whiners on here. Thank you for a job well done!👍

They've been here a long time.
  • JellybeeJellybee Posts: 22
    I would rather not
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Jellybee wrote: »
    I would rather not

Whys that?
  • No like mods in game. 🤣