Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Update on ROK with Sharkticons

13»

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    cvamuhmofgqz.png
    Just gotta get this T H I C C boi to rank 5 level 50 and I'm ready to go at it again!

Bonecrusher's next and you're fighting him with the brawler shark?
    gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

What am I supposed to do?

Fight him with the brawler shark as you said... Dude doesn't know what he's talking about mate
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    DaveJL wrote: »
    cvamuhmofgqz.png
    Just gotta get this T H I C C boi to rank 5 level 50 and I'm ready to go at it again!

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

Fight him with the brawler shark as you said... Dude doesn't know what he's talking about mate

That's kinda why I was asking lol. I can't use any other bot so he is my one and only choice.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

That's kinda why I was asking lol. I can't use any other bot so he is my one and only choice.

I know but he's definitely not the best choice, any bot with a high crit rate or any bleed counters are good, otherwise they're gonna get pricked by the cactus
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

I know but he's definitely not the best choice, any bot with a high crit rate or any bleed counters are good, otherwise they're gonna get pricked by the cactus

You mean low crit rate? The brawler shark has a low crit rate and he won't have the crit rate synergy from the scout since I'm not bringing the scout. I've also upped my bleed resistance masteries and a little bit of willpower so the bleeds arent gonna sting as much, especially with the added power rate from the tech shark so o can get to sp3 quicker and just keep on healing
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

so which of the 6 sharkticons, given that the entire aim of this is to complete ROK with sharkticons, would be the best option?
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

Your gonna have to fork out some energon I’m afraid. No way past this one that I can see. Brawler shark will still bleed out eventually
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

You are gonna die a lot, the brawler will eventually crit and has no way to heal that off, only way is a special 3, and even so, fighting bonecrusher without MV1, Primal or even thundercracker will be hard. Good luck though.
    edited May 2019
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

You are gonna die a lot, the brawler will eventually crit and has no way to heal that off, only way is a special 3, and even so, fighting bonecrusher without MV1, Primal or even thundercracker will be hard. Good luck though.

Actually wait doesn't a full squad of sharkticons get healing from a special 3? I mean I haven't really used them since they were 1st released so I'm not sure if it's still a thing
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

Actually wait doesn't a full squad of sharkticons get healing from a special 3? I mean I haven't really used them since they were 1st released so I'm not sure if it's still a thing

Yes they do, and he mentioned it in the comment.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    If you make it through this alive I feel you deserve a 5* S1000 for your troubles
    @Kabam Vydious don't you agree?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

die
    Kitten wrote: »
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

die

*In the nicest way possible
    Sounds a bit menacing there @Kitten 😓
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited May 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    cvamuhmofgqz.png

gmcbxloxe3kd.gif

die

*In the nicest way possible
    Sounds a bit menacing there @Kitten 😓

suffer mate :angry:
    snmkofdzydte.png
    Got my thicc boi all maxed out! I'm not worried about duping him since none of his abilities help with the bleeds or even the fight all that much, and I'd rather forge Thundercracker and my other Seekers (for now).
    7ly97i3313q0.gif
    His power level is rising...
    Alright so I've beaten master and maxed out all the sharks I need to except for my tactitian. I just need to level him up some more so Grindor is slightly less of a pain and I'll get back at it. Really eager to get my S1000 sitting in a throne profile pic 😉
  • Stupid question @DeadMemeBoi , but you did quit ROK to complete master, right ?
    So you're fighting the same bots again, and again ??

Ooooh my. You're crazy !
    Stupid question @DeadMemeBoi , but you did quit ROK to complete master, right ?
    So you're fighting the same bots again, and again ??

Ooooh my. You're crazy !

Gonna have to agree on that lol. I'm trying to finish leveling up my tactitian shark right now and then I'll get back to it. He is level 30 something right now. I really don't want the Grindor fight to heat up my phone as much as it did last time. I'm just hoping that my masteries will help out with Bonecrusher.
  • Man, if you were this side of the ocean (the good one), I'd offer you a drink, instead. Or 11.
    Ok guys I have all my sharkticons maxed out and ready to fight so I'm getting back into it!
    Gotten the scout and demo to max rank so far, just missing the warrior
    Gotten the scout and demo to max rank so far, just missing the warrior

The warrior is the best of them. His bleeds coupled with the crit damage buff he gives himself and the crit rate he gets from the scout, AND the damage from the brawler make for a DEADLY bot
    I should have the video for Mixmaster up soon since I forgot to do it when I beat him the first time. I'll upload Sideswipe after that. Sorry about the weird order of videos. I'm still new to this whole YouTube thing.
    Currently uploading the Mixmaster fight. Sorry about the delay. It's finals week but today is the last day of school so the uploads should be coming more often!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Currently uploading the Mixmaster fight. Sorry about the delay. It's finals week but today is the last day of school so the uploads should be coming more often!

Can't wait to see it!