Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where is act 4

So over 1 year we did not recive act 4,Like why People Like campaign Kabam plus the 2 year anniversary event with Thundercracker was not the best one Like je is same Starscream just diffrent colour that is it.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I’d much rather have above master and above above master difficulties of spotlight
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Same question that's been asked constantly...what's so cool about act 4? All other acts were garbage! With useless rewards!
  • Lather, rinse, and repeat with Act I thru III.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I quite like the story. Same with new spotlights, I liked the progression in the story as much as anything else
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I. Need. STORY!!!
    b3arv8bddk7y.gif

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited May 2019
    What is Act 4 ? Never heard of it
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Dont want Act 4 anymore. Just hoping for new spotlights.

Act 4 means I have to work on my book more than I already have.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    New content or bring back Thundercracker again for a week maybe..something anything
  • Hey y'all --

Just wanted to swing in and let you know I've brought this up to our team and that it is being discussed. We have heard your request for more content and I promise it isn't falling on deaf ears.
  • TheboiTheboi Posts: 7
    Wow,i would Like to thank you guys for comments,the reason why i Got this discussion is because i Like the story...(Btw i never expected that Vydious would say something on this discussion)
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    "Weve heard your request for more content" if that isnt the saddest and most damning statement of this game I dont know what is.
  • TheboiTheboi Posts: 7
    edited May 2019
    I don't think calling it sad is the proper term here. Sad would be hearing "we've just now been listening to you about it" when that isn't true. We have been hearing it and we are trying to work are way to giving y'all what you're asking for. In the meantime, we've appreciated every ounce of patience you have given us and thank you for it. We definitely don't mean for it to sound like it's a "damned statement" when it isn't.

We're working on things, that I can promise.

No problem Vydious i just want the act 4 to be hard
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Personally, I’d rather have a new game mode over act 4.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Personally, I’d rather have a new game mode over act 4.

Why not both. The lure of any game is story.
  • Bazzatron1979Bazzatron1979 Posts: 238
    Reading between the lines, the games future was in the balance due to business things beyond the main teams control and work was suspended on story stuff and new bot creation. Eventually the coin landed the right side up and the games future was assured for at least the foreseeable future; work has restarted and we will see the fruits in a few months time as a small team needs longer to quality assure what will be put out .

Please correct me if you know I’m wrong on this.

I believe new stuff to do is not only on its way but will be here before summer.

Peace out.
    It is speculation, but I disagree with insanely, it’s quite rational imho
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Glad to hear @Kabam Vydious you and the team are awesome 👍
  • JellybeeJellybee Posts: 22
    I have no hope for this game
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jellybee wrote: »
    I have no hope for this game

Did you uninstall it yet?
    This game is awesome and new stuff is coming - the Mods have always been very up front and honest about what they can can’t say, if they say new stuff is coming then it will be here when it’s ready. In the mean time , if you’re feeling down on the game, to remind yourself why you love it by smashing robots with your robots and enjoy doing it as you always have done .
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited May 2019
    Bigbowlr wrote: »
    "Weve heard your request for more content" if that isnt the saddest and most damning statement of this game I dont know what is.

I don't think calling it sad is the proper term here. Sad would be hearing "we've just now been listening to you about it" when that isn't true. We have been hearing it and we are trying to work are way to giving y'all what you're asking for. In the meantime, we've appreciated every ounce of patience you have given us and thank you for it. We definitely don't mean for it to sound like it's a "damned statement" when it isn't.

We're working on things, that I can promise.
    Hi @Kabam Vydious , huge respect for you, you have been always a very helpful mod.
    The anniversary was good but missing a lot of what we had anticipated, personally I was excepting ROK3 and still hope we get it soon, I really don’t think it’s that hard to put 13 gigantic bots on a single line map.
    I can feel act4 is coming and I promise you it will backfire on you because you will put meh rewards for the first chapter & the most desirable rewards for completing the whole act which is not going to happen in this decade, so you will show us t6c sparks & 7* bots but just for watching.
    So please give us a very very hard mission to obtain very very rare rewards, we are willing to spend energon to get t4c.
    It wasn’t fair to offer 2 t4c back to back for cash, the last one should’ve been for energon.