Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who to rank up next

Hey guys, who should I rank up to R4 next for my 4*? I added who I already have at R4 also.

My next question is who should be my first R5?
1wxwr4br1uvt.jpg
958e38w8l6zu.jpg
25es5bwcodex.jpg
b29r7qdudqxa.jpg

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Tact megs or Shockwave
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Tact megs or Shockwave

I’ll second that. Both are beasts and complement each other nicely
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Do you have any t3c yet? If not, I would say wait till you get your t3c so you know what class it is and then ask if you want people’s opinions. People could make great suggestions, but if you pull the wrong class, then you’re back here asking again.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Tact megs or Shockwave

was about to say this haha
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited May 2019
    For your 1st rank5 I definitely have to agree with everyone else Shockwave or Tactician Megatron.... but if you get a 4* Megatronus in the mean time max him out he’s the best bot in the game 👍💪
  • Tac megatron or mv1 prime
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    G1 Megs and/or Motormaster. Two amazing Bots who can hold their own very well in most situations.
  • Sicmetal43Sicmetal43 Posts: 13
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Do you have any t3c yet? If not, I would say wait till you get your t3c so you know what class it is and then ask if you want people’s opinions. People could make great suggestions, but if you pull the wrong class, then you’re back here asking again.

No I don't have any yet just thinking ahead, I can get another 4* to R4 right now so that's my immediate question is which R3 I should rank next