Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Store Knight Crystals - Updates needed

Tier 3 crystals should have a 0% chance at awarding a Tier 1 alpha spark, these cost 40,000 chips and in no way should one of these worthless sparks pop out of them.

I thought this issue was corrected? T1 Alpha is not even listed as a possibility on the "i" button before purchasing.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    lmao have you been stung here? I only bother with the T4 for that reason and I always seem to bag a t3c
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    On a somewhat related note, what happened to the drop rates for the knight crystals? There’s the ones that were put up on the wiki, but who knows if those are still correct?
  • Talking to some folks about this right now!
  • It was a quick conversation!

So, firstly-- we apologize for any confusion in this and we are working on updating the descriptions to clear that. Second, T1A is something that can come from these Crystals. The description within the 'Special' tab for Crystals accurately shows that. We apologize that it wasn't clearly stated in the Raid Store but this has always been this way.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    On a somewhat related note, what happened to the drop rates for the knight crystals? There’s the ones that were put up on the wiki, but who knows if those are still correct?

The drop rates can be seen from the Crystals menu under 'Special'. I'm bringing it up that it also possibly make an appearance on the Raid Store.

Note: After purchasing from the Raid Store you can see that information in the Crystal tab.
    The drop rates can be seen from the Crystals menu under 'Special'. I'm bringing it up that it also possibly make an appearance on the Raid Store.

Note: After purchasing from the Raid Store you can see that information in the Crystal tab.

It used to be there, but after one of the updates it disappeared.

lybrm390cp8j.jpeg

po0gun22v39h.jpeg

The little info ‘i’ circle icon is gone.
  • So looking back at this and discussing it further, sorry for confusion on my part, the drop rates will show for that of Crystals purchased using Energon. As for Raid chips it will not. However, we can definitely setup the raid store to properly show which items will appear in that crystal as prize drops.
    It was there at one point unless Knight crystals were only by energon (though I don’t think I would’ve spent on that).

Anyways, it’s a minor issue. I’d rather have that forging thing fixed. *cough*cough* 😉😉
  • I believe tier 1 alpha should be placed in tier 2 and tier 2 alpha in tier 3.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I think t1 alphas should be in t1 crystal...they aren't useful after you get a 4* to r3
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I believe tier 1 alpha should be placed in tier 2 and tier 2 alpha in tier 3.

That is the way it was in the past, someone has made a change and mistake on these tier 3 crystals.

No, T1A has always been available in the T3 Knight crystals.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    I believe tier 1 alpha should be placed in tier 2 and tier 2 alpha in tier 3.

That is the way it was in the past, someone has made a change and mistake on these tier 3 crystals.

No, T1A has always been available in the T3 Knight crystals.

No, it hasn’t. It has always been in tier 2, not in tier 3. I guess I need to start screen shotting every time I roll a crystal, which is ridiculous.

It has because I got 2 T1A from when they were first released during the Hot Rod/Drift spotlight. The % was reduced in the update to 2.0 but never taken away completely.
    No, it hasn’t. It has always been in tier 2, not in tier 3. I guess I need to start screen shotting every time I roll a crystal, which is ridiculous.

The dude who maintains the wiki captured the drop rates before they removed it from the game. t1a in the t3 Knight crystal had a 50% chance.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited May 2019
    I'm pretty sure the T3 2.0 crystal was meant to eliminate t1a from that crystal but the old T3 definitely had a chance of a t1a

also, from my t4 knight
    b2d6ipdxp9rr.png
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    88g1k41067eq.jpg
    I'll only buy the t4Knight. This is from tonight. Last few times I've religiously landed 4* bots and mods or a t3c. This is my 2nd 5* from one... Dinobot was my previous t4kc winner.
    Can't complain here:)
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Darm0k wrote: »

The dude who maintains the wiki captured the drop rates before they removed it from the game. t1a in the t3 Knight crystal had a 50% chance.

They kept the t1a in the t3kc, but they lowered the chance to 25%. That is what I remember.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190

They kept the t1a in the t3kc, but they lowered the chance to 25%. That is what I remember.

Sadly, it's still 25% too much
    I'm with everyone on this, a 40k raid chips crystal should not contain something that costs 25k from the rotation or even something that you can get in litteraly 2 days with the permanent store. That's just plain useless, and yet it's still here, but I doubt it will change anydays. So we have to deal with it

Personally I'm still buying it, praying to land on a 4* bot or 4* shard
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited May 2019

It's 30%.. dropped from 50%.. It was always in the T3K and that's why it's not worth wasting chips on it. The class T3C essence are usually two days before or the next day so you should just save enough for the T4k.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/60125/#Comment_60125
    edited May 2019
    Voltron wrote: »
    It's 30%.. dropped from 50%.. It was always in the T3K and that's why it's not worth wasting chips on it. The class T3C essence are usually two days before or the next day so you should just save enough for the T4k.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/60125/#Comment_60125

Holy crap you found it! How anyone can find something they're looking with the search function capability of this forum baffles me.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Voltron wrote: »

Holy crap you found it! How anyone can find something they're looking with the search function capability of this forum baffles me.

I didn't use the search. But yes, the search function is bad even with the additional filter settings.

Like Red_eyes mentioned, the change was during the T4K event. I remembered whining about the "% reduction" so I just went through my comments and found the screenie of the actual breakdown.
  • Hey everybody,

We've corrected the description of the Crystals now so Tier 1 Alpha Sparks are now listed as a possible prize.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    *Slowclap*
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Umm yeah. The tier 3 t1alpha is still hot wet garbage. Just so y'all know. Yes, i just wast--, er, spent my raid chips on one.