Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible Necrotic Bug Still Existing: Stupefy Mastery not applying to all bots

SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I think I posted this sometime around last year when Stupefy was first released, but it didn't get any attention so I removed it from my mastery tree in favor of other "100% sure it's working" masteries.

But now that I'm using bots that rely on stuns, I'm finding the need to revisit Stupefy and see it still may not be applying correctly to certain bots.

@Kabam Vydious would it be possible to escalate a ticket with the dev team to look at this?

I'm seeing it namely with Hot Rod's heavy stun, Mirage's sp2 stun and Prowl's ranged stun. It seems the extra time from Maxed Stupefy isn't getting applied to certain bots.

Is there any way the team could run a Stupefy check on all stunner bots to make sure it's applying for all across the board?

Also, I'd be curious to know if a little "micro-timer" could be placed under some of these buff/debuff icons under the health bar without cluttering up the screen. Maybe even enlarge the icons and put the timer in the middle of the circles?

I dunno, just spitballing.

Thanks!

Comments

• I can definitely raise this up with the team!

Let me see what I can find out.
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    So actually, I have no idea what stupefy does. Does it increase new stun duration?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    So actually, I have no idea what stupefy does. Does it increase new stun duration?

Yes it does. Maxed Stupefy gives you an extra .8 seconds.

@Kabam Vydious thanks for passing it along.
  • We were able to confirm that something is probably up with this. We're investigating it further. I don't have a turnaround time but know we're actively looking at it.
    Thanks for getting back so quickly on this. Hopefully the patch will be equally quick.

Thanks @Kabam Vydious !
    Any update on this @Kabam Vydious ?
  • Hey, I understand wanting an update but I don't have anything to share yet. It's only been a few days since we started looking into this. Sorry for the delay on this!
    Sorry to keep bumping this thread, @Kabam Vydious but it's been 2 weeks now since I opened the thread; just wanna make sure this isn't getting tabled for a later date, as there a lot of players using bots that rely on stuns for Alliance Missions who feel they aren't getting the intended effect of the Stupefy mastery.

Thanks!
    @Kabam Vydious Any update on this lol?

Just tried using Stupefy with Jazz and I don't think it's applying to him either. It's been 4 months now, have they solved this issue yet? Can they roll it out with the Act 4 update?
    edited September 2019
    I should clarify, it's not applying to Jazz's signature ability.

c3pgoncxwrx2.gif

That stun should be 1.8 seconds long and it's only applying for one second. The 1.8 seconds does work with his sp1 though.
  • Hey!

Thanks for popping back over about this. It looks like this got buried during a busier time and for that I apologize, I went ahead and sent word to those that need to hear about it again.
    Thanks, @Kabam Vydious

Here's the updated list of bots it's possibly affecting:

1. Prowl's ranged stun
    2. Mirage's sp2 stun
    3. Hot Rod's heavy stun
    4. Jazz's signature ability stun
    5. Jetfire's synergy from Starscream may not be getting applied (this is being reported by someone else and I haven't confirm it, but thought I'd post it anyway).