Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who is the best choice against arcee in alliance mission map 3?

As title suggests who is the best against arcee who has both shock block and power gain if not struck by melee?

Comments

• Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited May 2019
    omernuz wrote: »
    As title suggests who is the best against arcee who has both shock block and power gain if not struck by melee?

Duped primal seems a decent option to me if you have him. Or duped grimlock.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Primal all the way, with Beast team.

His heavy attack counts as melee to shut down the timer, and he can purify at will
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Manthro wrote: »

His heavy attack counts as melee to shut down the timer, and he can purify at will

That was my thoughts. Even in his own he’d shut down the shocks pretty quick with max armour stacks and any bleeds from being caught dashing in will be healed anyway. But if beast team is possible then yep primal all day
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Manthro wrote: »

Yup.

• omernuzomernuz Posts: 58
    If you don't have beast team i have mv1 and generally lost 50 percent health against her :)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited May 2019
    omernuz wrote: »
    If you don't have beast team i have mv1 and generally lost 50 percent health against her :)

I use a 5* MV1 he’s great just be patient for her shock shields to go down 😊
    But it’s easy to mess it up lol
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Primal with BW as mentioned is solid but Drift (or HR) erases that range evade that seems to trigger all the time.
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    I used duped Grimlock. She's still tough to hit but at least you wont be bothered with DOTs too much.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Shockwave works
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Down_Under wrote: »
    Shockwave works

That's a good idea too. Build up charges with all the shooting she does and power-control her that way. That's who I used against Shock Block Arcee in Master.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I would probably use prowl. Unless your insanely passive you can keep her power drained and away from that deadly sp1 speed buff.