Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best way to Max Forge 5 start bots

What is the most efficient way to max forge 5s bots without wasting resources?
As far as I can see , forging 4s Sharks are a good resource. I try to max my 4s forge levels first but it takes so long and so much resources.
Any tips?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    sig level makes a huge difference - put all your sig programs in to sharks. Forge high sig 4* and all your bots in to them. The reality is it just takes a long time.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Forge efficiency, in terms of the increase on bot Rating against time, is a function of Gold/Ore, Sparks, Fodder type, amount of Fodders and how quickly you can get certain Fodder.

You need to lock certain parameters to have an idea or plot a curve in X-Y axis.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    What's the feeling on a reasonable sig threshold for shark forging... meaning the level at which its "worth" forging? 50? 75?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    m00nshine wrote: »
    What's the feeling on a reasonable sig threshold for shark forging... meaning the level at which its "worth" forging? 50? 75?

50 for me
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Thx...about how many sig levels for 5/50 shark at sig 50?
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    I litteraly never forge any 4* shark below 100
    First of all, because of the shard : People often forget about this when forging, but the more sig, the more shards.
    Sadly, now forging 4* shark don't give 4* shard anymore, but still, the more shards, the better, always.
    And when they are 100, I usually try to 5/50 them, ofc it's a lot of ressources wasted but from rough calculations, I stated that taking them to the max lvl/rank is always worth.
    And again, you need to take in account that sharks ( especially 4* and also 3* in some cases ) are extremely rare/hard to get, if you didn't plan to get a " farm " shark by only forging them when they are full sig, and hoarding any 2* shark you can get, to continuously have 2*. Well, you are screwed, so it's another reason to maximize the shard you are getting from the shark.
    of course, doing this kind of forging method require an extreme amount of time, because you are technically waiting for them to be maxed, to forge them, so it can take very long, even if you put all your sig on them.
    And by doing that, you are also missing on normal bot shard, because you are upgrading sig of the shark bot and not the normal bot ( sig is the parameter that gives the most shards, not the rank/lvl ) But on the other hand, doing this, ensure you have enough shark on the long road, or even for an infinite amount of time, and you'll also probably never have to forge your 4* normal bot, because they are upgrading their sig way too slow to be "forgeable ", arena wise, it's way better doing this method.

TL;DR : Forging Sharks ( any star ) only when they are Max :
    - Rank
    - Level
    - Sig
    Forging normal bots :
    Up to you, ressource wise, sig wise, end game strategy wise
    But I would definitely at least rank them 4, and wait till sig 70-80 minimum.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Is there any point to 5 star sharks at this time? I’m sure just like how the 4 star ones were, they’re not as good as the other 5 star bots stats wise. And you can’t use them for forging, unless 6 star bots make their entrance. But why 6 star bots?

Anyone else wish Kabam skipped implementing 5 star sharks and just kept it with forging 4 stars giving more 4 star shark shards? Max forging 5 star bots is not fun.

But why 6 star bots?
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Is there any point to 5 star sharks at this time? I’m sure just like how the 4 star ones were, they’re not as good as the other 5 star bots stats wise. And you can’t use them for forging, unless 6 star bots make their entrance. But why 6 star bots?

Anyone else wish Kabam skipped implementing 5 star sharks and just kept it with forging 4 stars giving more 4 star shark shards? Max forging 5 star bots is not fun.

But why 6 star bots?

Ofc there is no point at getting 5* shark right now ( unless arena points, as always ) but 6* will come eventually
    Let's face it, everyone knows the truth, it might be in a few month, like it might come in 2021, but still, they are coming.

And when they'll come : At least for me I would be grateful that I always forged my 4* with 100 sig to maximize the 5* star shards. 4* shark max sig and lvl gives 9650 5* shark shards, it's almost an entire 5* shark for just getting it to the maxed state. Even if it takes time, again it's always about managing ressources, and knowing when and when not, you need to do specific things, in this case, forging your bot, or not, depending on their sig/lvl/rank.
    This game is half battle/skill, half ressources management, and I know for sure that I'm not the best at the first part, so I try at least to be some of the best on the second one.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Pull a me and you will get the forge to 100 quickly