Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM worthy?

Hey all! I'm just here to ask if this team is AM worthy...I've used it a bit in AM...is there anyone I could interchange the characters for?
4kop6f5day40.jpg
11a2ot8i16x4.jpg
gkc9dm8jndcw.jpg

Comments

• CeltCelt Posts: 190
    your MM is not awakened, imo, you should have another bot more suited

But anyways, we can't tell if this team is suited for AM or not because we don't know your exact roster, it could be possible that this team is the best one you can take, or also the worst, you need to give us the bots you have in your hands ;)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Very nice team! Even better when you awaken motormaster
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    That MM needs to be swapped out for someone more resilient. I always like MV1 in AM because he his sig is a good safety net if things go south.

What AM map and level are you running?

Personally my AM all star is Prowl. Absolute monster and his power drain helps immensely.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited May 2019
    I dunno about replacing MM...I really like him...he is the character I rack up the most kills with...my other brawlers (all R1) are Primal (unduped) and Grindor (Duped)

EDIT: and MM's synergy with KB is my favorite synergy in the game
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Depends on how far you want to go with things.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited May 2019
    I dunno about replacing MM...I really like him...he is the character I rack up the most kills with...my other brawlers (all R1) are Primal (unduped) and Grindor (Duped)

If you can play well with an unawakened MM, go ahead, bring him into AM. You need to use bots that fit your playstyle to maximize your AM points. I know a guy who did AM with a signature-less MM and he kicked ass, even before he had KB to utilize their Enforcers synergy

Anyways, have fun commander!
    Gunz0 wrote: »

If you can play well with an unawakened MM, go ahead, bring him into AM. You need to use bots that fit your playstyle to maximize your AM points. I know a guy who did AM with a signature-less MM and he kicked ass, even before he had KB to utilize their Enforcers synergy

Anyways, have fun commander!

That is very helpful! Thank you
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited May 2019
    Pretty nice team. I think the inclusion of Kickback is a good call since he possibly the best for the Ranged Shock Paths. His synergy with Motormaster is a nice add on as well.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Oof. Nope
    Oof. Nope

How so?
    edited May 2019
    So...I tested in map 3...turns out that it works pretty well...I made it to the bot before megatronus (cyclonus) and then died...so my inclusion to perfect it is to power up MM so that he is even with kickback I should also try to get some tact sigs for Optimus seeing as I've duped him (sig 11 as shown in the image) And I should also try to dupe KB and MM
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    So...I tested in map 3...turns out that it works pretty well...I made it to the bot before megatronus (cyclonus) and then died...so my inclusion to perfect it is to power up MM so that he is even with kickback I should also try to get some tact sigs for Optimus seeing as I've duped him (sig 11 as shown in the image) And I should also try to dupe KB and MM

Any team can work reasonably well up to a certain level. Past a certain level you're going to struggle without certain bots and teams unless you are amazingly skilled