Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Suggestions to Game

randyortanrandyortan Posts: 14
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Kindly introduce new story for get a guaranteed 4* bot which 1 is the final boss of that story mission

Comments

• randyortanrandyortan Posts: 14
    Kindly introduce versus gameplay like u you vs me in a friendly challenge mode within alliance example you control 1 bot and i control 1 who wins will b winner or earn trophies example ( 2 individuals fights each other with 2 controller but in same screen )
    Waiting for this ultimate update
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lags.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    randyortan wrote: »
    Waiting for this ultimate update
    "ULTIMATE"
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Beastdad wrote: »
    There has been 100 posts about new suggested content when we do not even have a way to upgrade our bots.

Save the new gameplay ideas and fix the game so people can advance.

What is it that you can't upgrade?
    Kindly improve game base need a ore 13 harvester gold harvester sparks harvester one can steal others resources through raid add lab base is very dark add it with trees sea or river or waterfall clouds like that
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Well we cant just make a mission that gives you that, but act 3 does give you one for fully exploring that. The final boss for that is shockwave. If thats what you were asking?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    randyortan wrote: »
    Kindly improve game base need a ore 13 harvester gold harvester sparks harvester one can steal others resources through raid add lab base is very dark add it with trees sea or river or waterfall clouds like that

onsxpjqa8xzj.gif
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kindly make suggestions that make sense
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

I kindly agree with you
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    JKL wrote: »
    There has been 100 posts about new suggested content when we do not even have a way to upgrade our bots.

Save the new gameplay ideas and fix the game so people can advance.

What is it that you can't upgrade?

Outside of the top few alliances there is no way to earn t4c sparks or essence, and there is absolutely no way to obtain a t3 mod spark.

At this stage of the game there needs to be a clear outline of how you can advance, whether it be spending energon, missions with increased difficulty etc.

Games like this are always setup like that. Either play top level AM or buy offers when they come. If neither options are for you then being patient is all you can do. Eventually T4c will trickle into other modes. Nothing wrong with waiting if you don't want to pay. It wouldn't be fair to those playing the highest level AMs or those spending to have T4c easily available in other parts of the game.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kindly stop
    hrobyus3z237.gif
  • Hey @randyortan -

I've merged all your threads together so to keep them in one place as to not swamp the forums in them! We love hearing the suggestions of everyone, but if you have multiple to share at once it's easier to keep them all nestled together.

That said, everyone else --

Please be mindful and kind to others even if you don't agree with their suggestions. Thank you.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kitten wrote: »

I kindly agree with you

Kindly be kind