Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Android Q and TFTF

It works! It just works!
My banking app and my alarm clock app broke, but my most important app - Transformers Forged to Fight works flawlessly :)

Thank you Kabam for being proactive and coding with standards!

Comments

• Hmm. Does this bug not happen to everyone? I have an android and never had an issue
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hmm. Does this bug not happen to everyone? I have an android and never had an issue

Same here
  • afextwinafextwin Posts: 24
    Android Q is the newest version. It is only in beta.
    Sadly, I have to take back what I stated previously.

The game stopped working when AMs started, yesterday.

I have gone back to Android Pi
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    afextwin wrote: »
    Kabam Vydious Kabam Miike hey guise ^^

What's a guise?
    Guy's*
  • I'm not sure what to really jump into saying here. Android Q is still in Beta which means it's going to have its own bugs and issues to iron out-- that said, apps of plenty aren't going to be ready for it across the board hence why you may find other apps weren't working. We're definitely striving to be ready for when the release of it is about, but at the moment the Beta of it isn't going to be perfection.
    I'm not sure what to really jump into saying here. Android Q is still in Beta which means it's going to have its own bugs and issues to iron out-- that said, apps of plenty aren't going to be ready for it across the board hence why you may find other apps weren't working. We're definitely striving to be ready for when the release of it is about, but at the moment the Beta of it isn't going to be perfection.

Thanks for chiming in. As a pixel owner, I will be among the first to get Q and I just wanted to post feedback regarding my favorite apps compatibility with the new OS. I would hate to lose access for a day or week or however long it takes to make TFTF work with Q, once it's released and pushed to my phone.