Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

29 monthly objectives

Is it possible to reach 29 monthly objectives without getting 5 star version of featured bots in this month?
I havr Shockwave already and if i pump him to r2 can i do 29 monthly objectives?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yes. But you need 5* Mixmaster at r2 too, then buy all three 4* featured bots.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    any of the objectives count towards the total.

if you don't buy any of the BOTM, I believe you also need to R2 mixmaster to hit the 29.
  • omernuzomernuz Posts: 58
    Thanks my friends
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I preferred it when we only had 2 options
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Why does he have to r2 Mixmaster? Could it not be Hound instead?

Unless he said somewhere before that he already has Mix.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »

Why does he have to r2 Mixmaster? Could it not be Hound instead?

Unless he said somewhere before that he already has Mix.

Because you can get Mix and Shockwave before this event. Hound has only been available once in money offers.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    No matter how you slice it, you have to open one of the featured bots in a 5* crystal (or buy it) then r2 it.

Unless you already had both Mix and Shockwave as 5* bots.... You wouldn't need to obtain any of the 5* features, just r2 both of them.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Because you can get Mix and Shockwave before this event. Hound has only been available once in money offers.

Hah. I didn’t think of that. Good point.