Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion for June month

11218931121893 Posts: 144
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
If you guys don't have any new spotlight for the month of June and continuing the same reforged spotlights then please bring back double crystal bounty or bee arenas and raids back
There nothing to do except am after completing the spotlight and story missions

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I like this idea!
  • I can't talk about what's on the horizon so it's hard to express thoughts towards this beyond I like your spark. :)
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I can't talk about what's on the horizon so it's hard to express thoughts towards this beyond I like your spark. :)

S u s p i c i o u s

3juff1191tuq.gif
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I can't talk about what's on the horizon so it's hard to express thoughts towards this beyond I like your spark. :)

I’m not going to point anything at you bro, but with a response like this it’s either going to be a month that’s same as usual, or something totally new for a change 🤔
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I’m not going to point anything at you bro, but with a response like this it’s either going to be a month that’s same as usual, or something totally new for a change 🤔

are there any other options other than "the same as usual" or "new"?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    DaveJL wrote: »

How about remove game modes? I wouldn't cry if arenas went away.

I'd cry alot...just for the less amount of content
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Quality over quantity, my friend.

Quality over quantity, my friend.

You never said that they were removing it for something else...I'd be all for that
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

True. True.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I suggest suggestions
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

I should’ve cleared my point across a little better
    Their either working behind the scenes on something new so in June we’ll get the same as usual, OR
    They’ve finished their work on New Content and June could possibly get the New stuff we’ve been patiently waiting for 🤔