Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Issues post 8.0.2 patch

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just putting this thread up here so the admins can track any further issues.

I personally am not having problems, but some do.

Comments

• Everything is fine here... For now... 😂
    Good job Kabam... For now... 🤣🤣🤣
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Just a quick bump in case some missed this thread.

I know, I know... No bumping allowed. Figure this topic is an exception for now.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Consider the reaction to 8.0.1, I don't think any bump is needed if 8.0.2 creates more pain.

(And this is an unintentional bump)
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    8.0.2 update make my game freeze in the middle of fight.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited May 2019
    Revenge of king monkey boss is completely unplayable. After about 40 seconds into fight, it lags from regular frame rate to like 10frames per second.......

Happens every single time.

Ever since playing this game I never experienced such problem.....never ever.....

iPhone 7

Strange, it was having issues even if my phone was fully charged and restart app many times. Now it is working ok....
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited May 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Revenge of king monkey boss is completely unplayable. After about 40 seconds into fight, it lags from regular frame rate to like 10frames per second.......

Happens every single time.

Ever since playing this game I never experienced such problem.....never ever.....

iPhone 7

Strange, it was having issues even if my phone was fully charged and restart app many times. Now it is working ok....

I think maybe that was due to my phone heating up like a stove and Apple OS automatically reduce cpu power usage.

I noticed before that when my phone gets real hot my screen automatically turn very dark even while at maximum brightness. After I cool down my phone a bit, the brightness went back fine.

This time it was not reducing screen brightness, but problem gone after I stopped playing for a few minute