Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 class spark AWAY MISSIONS - how rare are they

PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Hello, i would like to know how rare these missions are.

I'm commander level 55, i do anywhere from 4 to 7 away missions daily, sometimes more, i spend energon on refresh and i've yet to see one of these ever since the launch of the new AM. Whereas my team mates who aren't max commander level keep posting screeshots of them.

I usually get:
A ton of rare 3 star shards missions.
A few 4 star shards missions.
Quite a few T2 class sparks missions.
A lot T1 class sparks mission.

What are you guys getting?

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Once in ten blue moons
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I get a T3 mission about once a month.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Thank Kabam, I never got them
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Rarer than a Mew
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited July 2018
    Once in two months.

I start wondering why all those "ambushing" enemies stop dropping T2C essence in Master/Expert. Is it too much to ask if they got updated to drop T3C essence?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I get nothing but garbage on mine....of I get an EPIC it's t2 basic Sparks.
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Ive never seen one
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    DrShotgun wrote: »

These should really have been demoted to uncommon by now, and maybe rare for t2c if the amount is increased
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155

Lol. Im still getting "EPIC" (hahaha) t1 class missions.
    I've had several 4* shard missions but only ONE t3c mission ever. I have a friend whom gets them ALL. THE. TIME. He IS one of the top players but, come on, kabam: throw us FTP peasants just a few more crumbs!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited July 2018
    I got zero, some accounts aren’t included in some updates even if you installed the last patch.
    I was getting t1 repair kits from my elite 4 hours crystals for months & after countless complains they fixed it.
    In this case we can’t complain because they will tell us it’s rare items.

[Image Removed by Moderation]
  • I have never gotten a t3c mission. I'm level 50 and my epics are usually t1c. Whee! Very rarely 3* shards, maybe once a month 4* shards, and most of the time it's just common and uncommons for arena crystals, raid chips, and ore. There's been so many times all I get are 4 commons for gold and ore or <500 arena chips. It's aggravating.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Ive gotten a couple since they started. I also dont "refresh" the Away Missions, so I just take what I got.

Its about on par with the number of times I have seen 4* shard missions.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    xw0au1oxo5f6.png
    Perfect example..."EPIC" t2 basic....sigh
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Update almost a year later, so far i had 2x T3 class spark away missions total, both scout. I'm a level 60 commander logging daily 4-5 times. Some of my friends had up to 10 so far.

What's the coding behind these missions? These aren't rare, they seem impossible to land on. Could you update a hidden calendar, whereas if you log daily you have at least one guaranteed mission / month. I mean it's not like we're gonna bathe in the rewards, but at least it won't feel like winning the national lotery when you get one.

Any thoughts?
    @Kabam Miike
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I've only seen one in my entire gameplay...that was this month
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    While I love away missions, they’re actually one of the most helpful parts of the game for me but that’s only for arena crystals. If they could update them once more for the other resources like 4 star shards, t3 essence and make them cheaper, more common and in better amounts and also add some new things like 5 star shards, T4 basic essence, t3 alpha essence that would be cool since the game has evolved greatly since last year.

Also someone mentioned that you could have like two or more away mission rockets, so you can do more missions at the time (for a price, like 200-500 energon would be cool).
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited May 2019
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »

Lol. Im still getting "EPIC" (hahaha) t1 class missions.
    I've had several 4* shard missions but only ONE t3c mission ever. I have a friend whom gets them ALL. THE. TIME. He IS one of the top players but, come on, kabam: throw us FTP peasants just a few more crumbs!

Based on your post and others I think you get missions based on some criteria, maybe total bot rating I don’t know.

I get a lot of t3 basic and t2 alpha very often. I have 19 t3 basic in my inventory now....I am 100k bot rating

T3c? Never got one.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Update, just got one....but the over 20k gold cost, I am very hesitant to spend it over 1000 Essenes...

unddkob3ftka.png