Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New knight crystal raid

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
1. I love it Kabam adds different ways of playing the game. But I hope the old way of getting knight crystal with 110000 raid chips is not gone..

2. I used to be able to raid only 4 times to get a knight crystal, now when I do the math. I get 900 shards per raid. That would require around 55 raids to get 1 knight crystal.......

3. So I instantly decided I would not play this raid anymore other than getting regular raid store rewards

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    You get KC shards from the event too. It doesn't all have to be earned from raiding.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It's a raid event. They give you paltry Knight crystal shards because they want you to raid. And raid. And then grind some more raids. There's also an alliance raid event where they give you paltry rank rewards for all the raiding you do during the week. Unless you and your alliance members grind to get top 4.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I agree the T4KCs are too pricey. I was landing one in 4 raids, maybe 5 if I got a bad payout.
    50k seems a tad steep.