Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Next bot month ask:Megatronus

There is no doubt that megatronus is the best bot in the game i think. So, it makes a huge difference in alliance missions especially after new maps are released. Therefore, the alliances who have 5 star megatronus have a huge advantage against others to be in top places.
So, Kabam please make megatronus be the one of the next month bots, so that you can provide the justice among the alliances.
Tagged:

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    mc1mdmjpn6rv.gif

Nah, this boi coming
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    @omernuz I am wondering when was last time tronus was for sale as chip bot? A year ago?
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Best bot? In what way? Sure he's a bit tougher than some others, but I rarely have any problems fighting him in raids or missions. And I regularly spank him, even when he has RR, with Bludgeon and Tantrum. He's a long way from being "best" at anything. Sure, he can be annoying at times but annoying does not = 'best'.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Best bot? In what way? Sure he's a bit tougher than some others, but I rarely have any problems fighting him in raids or missions. And I regularly spank him, even when he has RR, with Bludgeon and Tantrum. He's a long way from being "best" at anything. Sure, he can be annoying at times but annoying does not = 'best'.

You're misinterpreting 'best' as in 'best AI controlled bot with a lot of insane mods on'.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    小龙女 wrote: »
    @omernuz I am wondering when was last time tronus was for sale as chip bot? A year ago?

Back in October when he was released
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited May 2019
    rxzer9hbmus4.png
    Please go to the official character suggestion thread: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread where you can ask for characters who are already in the game
    Hey, don’t take my word for it, takes Rose’s!
  • Hi omernuz,

Thanks so much for the suggestion and sharing your feedback! As @Gunz0 mentioned, there is already a very active character suggestion thread located HERE.

I am going to go ahead and close this thread in order to keep the forums organized.
This discussion has been closed.