Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5 star bot pool update

Its been 9 months since the last update, and we have more bots, could we have an update please? Even a small one. I know in december we got the limited time one, but id like a chance to get more bots that arent with 1 mil bot chips, please kabam. Can you atleast let us know if you spoke to the team about it? Thanks :)@Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    But let me dupe the blue Megatron first. The less bots in the pool, the better chance I have.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Agreed, especially when any bot in the normal pool can become spotlight bot.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Let me dupe my Cheetor first, then Kabam can add more bots to the pool
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    But let me dupe the blue Megatron first. The less bots in the pool, the better chance I have.

*tactician megatron
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »

*tactician megatron

6rvxpmb6yc4y.png

It’s blue right?

*tactician megatron

6rvxpmb6yc4y.png

It’s blue right?

I guess people can’t take a joke nowadays
    Uhhh... I take that back. I can’t wait to see new 5* bots in the crystal
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

*tactician megatron

6rvxpmb6yc4y.png

It’s blue right?

Hmmm...to me it looks chartreuse but then again...my eyes are getting old
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    is megatronus in the pool?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited May 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »
    is megatronus in the pool?

nah
  • I'll get the ball rolling on a conversation.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

*tactician megatron

6rvxpmb6yc4y.png

It’s blue right?

If it is blue that megatron would be BLUE! thats is about as dumb as calling ROTF negatron YELLOW. Tac megs and demo megs, simple
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »

*tactician megatron

6rvxpmb6yc4y.png

It’s blue right?

If it is blue that megatron would be BLUE! thats is about as dumb as calling ROTF negatron YELLOW. Tac megs and demo megs, simple

ROTF megatron is clearly mustard!!!
  • Everyone simmer and stay on topic.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Gunz0 wrote: »

*tactician megatron

6rvxpmb6yc4y.png

It’s blue right?

The blue was obviously referring to his class, it's just another quicker way of saying it. Are you going to chastise people who say MV1 or Robotronus or.....ahem, "megs"?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I'm not sure how much I'd like new bots added to the 5* Crystal pool....it'd make it harder to get the bots currently there. But I guess some people are farther along.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I'll get the ball rolling on a conversation.

It would be so cool to have everyone in the 5* pool