Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Quintesson Base Algorithm

2»

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited May 2019
    why not have Q raiders? that way Qs can giveth and taketh.. B)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited May 2019
    Voltron wrote: »
    why not have Q raiders? that way Qs can giveth and taketh.. B)

I think that would work only if Q raiders don’t take medals or small amount of raid chips.
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    14 of the last 17 have been Qbases. I've lost over 300 medals in 24 hours. This is based on me attacking over 40 times and been raided back 9. I'm too scared to add the paltry winnings up. I'd only disappoint myself further.

Don’t forget. It’s all about the balance. 🙄
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    but how fast can we complete the Q bases? Let's race... I'll go first with my speed attempts!

5nd9cbsg0nf9.png
    tb37urpmzqpd.png
    sz8fq9yvq3to.png
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    I do understand that economy needs to be balanced but during events like this it feels like a frustrating, unnecessary gate put in place just to force players to use more (and ultimately purchase more) energon.

Whether that’s true or not I don’t know for certain, all I know is that the amount of Q bases did certainly suck a lot of enjoyment out of the event for me personally.

A bump to rewards would be a superb and easy change I feel for the majority of players, but a more involved fix would probably be to throw varying difficulties of Q bases with appropriate rewards at the player based on their current medal count. I remember on the first couple of days of the game I could only find Q bases and they were impossible to defeat at that level, so it would also solve that small issue.

Another would be to ramp Q bases up in difficulty and rewards ONLY during special events like this but that’s not as good a solution I don’t think!
    It has to be done for Game Balance.

Kabam Miike be like:

smct9rh9bgtd.gif

This actually got me to stop raiding and spending energon. I don’t spend energon on doing more raids, but this raid store got me to do it... until all the Quintesson bases. I was losing more than I was gaining so I just said F it and stopped.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Darm0k wrote: »
    It has to be done for Game Balance.

Kabam Miike be like:

smct9rh9bgtd.gif

This actually got me to stop raiding and spending energon. I don’t spend energon on doing more raids, but this raid store got me to do it... until all the Quintesson bases. I was losing more than I was gaining so I just said F it and stopped.

Bro. Spoiler alert?
    Bro. Spoiler alert?

Well, if you already haven’t watched Infinity War by now, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sorry? The sequel has already been out for over a month and there’s been a ton of articles about what they’re going to do about what happened at the end of this one.

Unless you were just being... then that’s a whoosh on me.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Bro. Spoiler alert?

Well, if you already haven’t watched Infinity War by now, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sorry? The sequel has already been out for over a month and there’s been a ton of articles about what they’re going to do about what happened at the end of this one.

Unless you were just being... then that’s a whoosh on me.

I've seen both films already. Just being...