Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raiding and disconnecting

So today I've noticed while raiding I lose connection, despite having full bars, and great connection? Its happened with both data, and wifi, 4 times in total today, all during an active raid. Phone type is Samsung galaxy a5 from 2017

Comments

• Same thing happened to me earlier, although i was able to finish the raid before it expired
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Yup , but i just restarted the game and it was fixed
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    This seems to have just started to happen in the past 3 days...
    What's happening is some error at the end of a raid that's causing a disconnect, but upon returning to the raid you have now lost the raid and your medals. Like Tfpsoundwave mentioned it is happening even though we have full service, personally I had full bars, I switched wifi on (during the locked screen saying connection lost) which had a full connection, yet I still got a DC.

There have been multiple reports in our alliance group of this happening just as you kill the last bot in the raid, the weird part is even though there is plenty of time left to continue a raid if it was like a normal disconnect, you still get a loss after going back in right away.

This is eerily similar to when we had a few players with a raid hack out there, i'm not saying it is a hack but it's not a normal disconnect.

Upon sending a ticket and trying to follow up with support they just closed my ticket even though I was still engaging in a convo…

In my scenario I was about to pass 2500 medals and the loss dropped me back to 2450, and with the amount of quintessa bases present it took a bunch of raids to gain that back. I lost raid chips, knight shards due to being in a lower bracket, raid event points for the alliance, and energon as I was spending on shields and extra raids prepping for yesterdays raid store bonanza.

Hopefully this is addressed more seriously because the support I got in game was pretty poor

Thanks,

Canuck33
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    This seems to have just started to happen in the past 3 days...
    What's happening is some error at the end of a raid that's causing a disconnect, but upon returning to the raid you have now lost the raid and your medals. Like Tfpsoundwave mentioned it is happening even though we have full service, personally I had full bars, I switched wifi on (during the locked screen saying connection lost) which had a full connection, yet I still got a DC.

There have been multiple reports in our alliance group of this happening just as you kill the last bot in the raid, the weird part is even though there is plenty of time left to continue a raid if it was like a normal disconnect, you still get a loss after going back in right away.

This is eerily similar to when we had a few players with a raid hack out there, i'm not saying it is a hack but it's not a normal disconnect.

Upon sending a ticket and trying to follow up with support they just closed my ticket even though I was still engaging in a convo…

In my scenario I was about to pass 2500 medals and the loss dropped me back to 2450, and with the amount of quintessa bases present it took a bunch of raids to gain that back. I lost raid chips, knight shards due to being in a lower bracket, raid event points for the alliance, and energon as I was spending on shields and extra raids prepping for yesterdays raid store bonanza.

Hopefully this is addressed more seriously because the support I got in game was pretty poor

Thanks,

Canuck33

This happened to me a few times. Each time it was always a very low powered base that had tons of chips for the win and once you kill last bot you get disconnected. Kill game and come back and you take a loss.

Very very fishy....
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    serdood wrote: »

This happened to me a few times. Each time it was always a very low powered base that had tons of chips for the win and once you kill last bot you get disconnected. Kill game and come back and you take a loss.

Very very fishy....

So why don't you guys message each other and compare notes and see if it's the same base? Report back with your findings (not the commander name).
    Canuck33 wrote: »

Canuck33

Why is support so seemingly out-of-touch and inept? This same thing happened to most of my other support requests in both MCOC and here. At least act like you care and ask someone if you don't understand the issue. Slamming the door in the customer's face is bad for business.
  • Jhn314Jhn314 Posts: 13
    I've had this happen too just now - but on a Quintesson base. After killing the last bot, the game disconnected. After reloading, my raid is shown as failed, even though I had plenty of time remaining:

nepang533dud.png

Because this was a Quintesson base, it cannot be anything player related, so this is definitely an issue with the game. Having to raid a Quintesson base for a pitiful amount of raid chips and no medals already feels like a waste of time and the raid ticket. But getting no rewards at all due to this issue makes it even worse :'(
    This is valuable info!
  • kw4djdghrd7v.jpg

Same here, disconnected after killing the boss.
    17min remaining

Not happy at all
    Already raiding quintesson is a pain when you want to rob the store, with this bug, it's too much
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    [vfjeylheafnh.jpg
  • Just happened a few minutes ago, I was finishing third opponent and message appears. I was connected via my mobile carrier at offie, usually not an issue. I was like "oh crap", shutdown and restarted game. Luckily it registered the win and was able to continue.
    This is a growing issue actually, so many guys in our community are having this happen now. @Kabam Vydious can you shed some light on the issue or let us know you guys are looking into it please? Do you need more screenshots or details cause we have lots of pics now

thanks
  • Interesting. Okay, don't worry. I'll get this written up and send it off to who I need to.

To those who haven't posted it yet. can I get your device information and OS version please? Thank you!
  • Interesting. Okay, don't worry. I'll get this written up and send it off to who I need to.

To those who haven't posted it yet. can I get your device information and OS version please? Thank you!

Moto G6 (4GB RAM/64GB int storage)
    Android version: Android 8.0.0
    Android security patch level: January 1, 2019

The disconnects happen over WiFi (sitting about 12 ft from router) or Mobile Carrier.
    edited May 2019
    iPhone 7
    ios 12.1.4

mine happened on data, flipped to wifi to try and regain connection but didn't matter

thanks for taking it seriously :)
  • Jhn314Jhn314 Posts: 13
    edited May 2019
    To be honest, this issue doesn't feel like it is related to any specific device or software version. It feels more like a server side issue to me. But for completeness, my device information:

iPhone SE
    iOS 12.1.4 (I didn't upgrade to the lastest version yet)
    I was connected through WiFi as well.

Fortunately, the only disconnect of this type I had was the one I posted about above. I had a similar disconnect happen today though, when ranking up a bot. I ranked a 3* bot up from R2 to R3, but had a disconnect after hitting the 'Rank up' button. After reloading the game, the bot was properly ranked up, but I did not get credit for the monthly objective. I don't really care about that of course (I'll likely rank up plenty of other 3* bots next month), but I mentioned it here because this issue seems related.

• serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    This just happend to me on my Samsung note 8. It has also happend to me on multiple ipads. It always happens once the last fight is finished.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    same.. after playing for a bit.. it feels like you get kicked off the game and you have to log back in. happens like every couple of hours.

right now, I just got kicked off and can't log back in
  • We're investigating this, y'all!

We definitely want to get this solved ASAP.

@Voltron -- Can you try Uninstalling and Reinstalling to see if that fixes the login issue, please?
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    the game does not start full bug
  • Lost my raid due to your system glitching
    Loss of chance at medals and over 60k in chips
  • Thanks kabamed
    Not very happy
  • Oh goody that makes twice in a row
    Please fix this
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited June 2019
    If you're talking about raiding and disconnecting, there's already another discussion on it:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8363/raiding-and-disconnecting#latest

It's been more of a nuisance, at least 3 times today.