Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dinobot and Grimlock on the NBA FInals

4w3xzhqia2ie.jpg

guoa27k4u7bm.jpg

I borrowed some Kabam art, hope it's okay.

Comments

• AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Hahahahaha nice! 👍
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Thanks!!
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    RAPTORS!!!!!
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    I am in Toronto, first time raptor go into final
  • Dinobot is hiding the Golden Disk from Shockwave because Shockwave is a Golden State Warriors fan.
    Dinobot is hiding the Golden Disk from Shockwave because Shockwave is a Golden State Warriors fan.

Aaaaahh, makes sense, lol.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited May 2019
    can't wait to read the sports media tomorrow and see if they think GS needs KD now. lol
    Voltron wrote: »
    can't wait to read the sports media tomorrow and see if they think GS needs KD now. lol

Is he a Demo bot? :D I heard suggestions he would break their flow if he returned.
    GS doesn't NEED KD, but it would make the game so much easier. KD turns the games from being throwups with a chance of losing or winning, to games where GS is expected to win. But I'm a raps fan, so I just hope we can win our next games.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Is he a Demo bot? :D I heard suggestions he would break their flow if he returned.

He wouldn't and rather he would Bring a sense of urgency in my opinion.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Being a Canadian I have to side with the raps on this one, first time in a LONG time I’m actually excited for the NBA finals lol.
    edited June 2019
    Mission complete, the Golden Disk has been taken care of.

lzj1bpycvtmd.jpg

gs4c2kifsge3.jpg

*The art belongs to Kabam if not obvious.

GS doesn't NEED KD, but it would make the game so much easier. KD turns the games from being throwups with a chance of losing or winning, to games where GS is expected to win. But I'm a raps fan, so I just hope we can win our next games.

Yeah, they needed KD and Klay Thompson.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    There was an injury curse or something on the Warriors.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019

Well, it is fact of life that health management is also a skill in itself. Many top NBA players couldn’t maintain their dominance due to injuries. While it u look at LeBron, he seems to never have a problem.

I love Westbrook for his electric dumps, but most NBA player don’t dunk that much cuz it hurts both wrists and knees
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

It sucks that they got injured. Durant missed a whole game while Thompson missed the last quarter of the last game. Hopefully the injuries don't affect their careers.

Aside from that, I was on Shockwave's side (translation: I was rooting for the Warriors), but it was nice to see the Raptors win, especially seeing how "Jurassic Park" was going ballistic. They played well, especially with those three-pointers... geez those three-pointers.

It sucks that they got injured. Durant missed a whole game while Thompson missed the last quarter of the last game. Hopefully the injuries don't affect their careers.

Aside from that, I was on Shockwave's side (translation: I was rooting for the Warriors), but it was nice to see the Raptors win, especially seeing how "Jurassic Park" was going ballistic. They played well, especially with those three-pointers... geez those three-pointers.

That's quite a freak thing to see two major injuries like that in back-to-back games.

Yeah the threes were huge. Three-pointers, for me, was one of the main reasons the Warriors won Game 5. They went insane from the 3-point line (shot like 50%) while the Raptors stunk it out from the arc, hitting only like 25%.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    小龙女 wrote: »

Well, it is fact of life that health management is also a skill in itself. Many top NBA players couldn’t maintain their dominance due to injuries. While it u look at LeBron, he seems to never have a problem.

I love Westbrook for his electric dumps, but most NBA player don’t dunk that much cuz it hurts both wrists and knees

You’ve seen Westbrook take more than 1 electric dump? That’s gotta sting
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

That's quite a freak thing to see two major injuries like that in back-to-back games.

Yeah the threes were huge. Three-pointers, for me, was one of the main reasons the Warriors won Game 5. They went insane from the 3-point line (shot like 50%) while the Raptors stunk it out from the arc, hitting only like 25%.

If only Stephen Curry made that last 3 pointer in the last game, then they would've won.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

If only Stephen Curry made that last 3 pointer in the last game, then they would've won.

Since when is an unfouled 3 worth 4 points?
    Manthro wrote: »

I’m pretty sure he meant the 3 he took with about 8 seconds left and the Warriors only down by 1.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

I’m pretty sure he meant the 3 he took with about 8 seconds left and the Warriors only down by 1.

This is exactly what I meant. Not sure what game he was watching.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Darm0k wrote: »

8 seconds left is an eternity in basketball.

Game was far from over regardless. Green messed it up, not Curry. Thanks for the timeout 🤣

Game was far from over regardless. Green messed it up, not Curry. Thanks for the timeout 🤣

I’m not saying the game was over, just they didn’t need 4 points at the time he took it.

I’m actually surprised they didn’t run the clock down till the end to ensure final shot(it wasn’t a shot clock issue I think). Sure Curry was open, but like you said, 8 seconds is a ton of time.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »

Oh, my original post never intended to pin the blame on Curry. He missed the shot, he didn't mess up. I probably should have emphasized more in my original post.

And yeah, 8 seconds takes forever in basketball. Heck, the last second took a few minutes. I just feel like they could have turned it around if the shot landed. But then again, anything can happen in 8 seconds so what do I know?