Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Snarl to be the next new bot?

Cyber_tronCyber_tron Posts: 52
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Hi everyone I found a few clues about the possibility of the new bot to be introduced to the game as SNARL dycz3mh5l2pf.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    bib4qomkrlpn.png
  • Options
    x11m1wd33abw.png
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Well... *slowclap*.
    (And we have Overlord hinted for sometime)
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I think: 1) This dialogue is old and 2) It is Dinobot that is snarling (From Merriam-Webster: to growl with a snapping, gnashing, or display of teeth)
  • Options
    Dinobot snarling in the middle of his sentences is one if his signature traits. He does it frequently throughout the show.
  • Options
    We are looking for clues after all guys, its supposed to be a bit of fun. Its the only "clue" i have seen so far completing 1 of the spotlight difficulties and thought i would share it
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Cyber_tron wrote: »
    We are looking for clues after all guys, its supposed to be a bit of fun. Its the only "clue" i have seen so far completing 1 of the spotlight difficulties and thought i would share it

what they are saying is that these missions have already been run before.

There aren't any plans to introduce new bots at this point
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    If you've watched beast wars, you'll know that dinobot snarls in-between sentences.
    Part of his charm, that's all
  • Options
    So a CERTAIN DINOBOT for a mini mission and a new bot to come in july. Clues clues clues lol. And also new content, im glad after the replys this post recieved 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

The only thing is they don’t update the dialog in the reforged missions. So this was there whenever this was the spotlight. If they updated the story line for each of the reforged missions, then this would be something.
  • Options
    That is very true, but im just hoping that it was a way to incorporate a new bot. Either that or a happy accident
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    x11m1wd33abw.png

I face palmed soo dang hard to this.

Dinobot is snarling you fool
  • Options
    "fool" lol. Sounds to me like your a global regular. Spends more time typing than playing the game. Dont worry that 2* will get maxed out soon
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    x11m1wd33abw.png

I face palmed soo dang hard to this.

Dinobot is snarling you fool

No need to call someone a fool, we all make mistakes.
  • Options
    Thanks kitten 👍
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited June 2019
    "fool" lol. Sounds to me like your a global regular. Spends more time typing than playing the game. Dont worry that 2* will get maxed out soon

Hello 911? Yeah, I just witnessed a freaking murder
  • Options

Hello 911? Yeah, I just witnessed a freaking murder

Lol