Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot tier list?

Coming from marvels contest of champions.. They have a solid tier list of champs to use

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1beR2CAlBQ2XBA3M1jJ1aPEfwE46eQt6LU-lzA0babxQ/htmlview

I was wondering if this game had any lists like this?

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited June 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    y1p46rzxfzkz.png
    Here.

🤣🤣🤣
  • I’m guessing S is the worst, and D the best?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I’m guessing S is the worst, and D the best?
    Switch S and D
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Dont bother with a tier list in the game. Theres no need. Every bot is useable. Some may be better for a task than others but any bot can and will work it just depends on your skill level as a player.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    There would be a tier list but not as varied as MCOC or any other game I think
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    y1p46rzxfzkz.png
    Here.

What you got against Wheeljack? I mean the Sharkticons, OK, but no rating for Wheeljack?
  • Here is my thoughts ap67b1e8sib5.jpeg
  • A long time ago, we discussed this. It's very difficult for there to be a tier list in this game, and that's exactly how I want it.

Every bot in game is valuable for some sort of Challenge, and every Bot will counter another in a way that keep there from ever being a "top tier". If you've just pulled a new bot and want to know what they're good for, ask in the Forums! There are lots of very knowledgeable Commanders here that would love to share their thoughts!

Note: Except Soundwave. He's beyond all tiers.

I’m a newer player. My best ranked bots are only 3 stars.. (i’m not complaining just stating where I am in game)..

I started leveling Hound, but people tell me he is trash.
    I also have Tantrum and Rinox, who seem much stronger than Hound.
    I’m trying to have a diverse questing group.
    So who do you think I should focus on next? I have, (3 star) Hound, Starscream, Dinobot, Kickback.

• DarioCldDarioCld Posts: 18
    Slayer wrote: »
    y1p46rzxfzkz.png
    Here.

🤣🤣🤣

You should move everyone in the D class (except Megatronus) in C class.
  • Here @Kabam Miike this is for you es6fg0wg1b8n.jpeg
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Every bot has their uses. Yes even hound and mixmaster. Using them properly is the key. Hound just might be at the bottom though, although there are some out there that’ll disagree. Personally I despise using megatronus, but I understand why many see him as the top dog in the game.

Not really sure there’s a big enough roster for a tier list anyway, maybe when we hit 60+ bots then yeah, but as it stands, all are unique enough to be useful in a variety of situations. Even hound and mixmaster.

Should probably mention I have nothing against hound and mix, I understand their uses and how to play them effectively, but they’re usually the barrel scrapers in many folks opinions. Mix has a sickening damage output if you use him right, and an awesome synergy that boosts others. Lots of bonuses to compensate being pillow fisted
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2019
    Here is my thoughts ap67b1e8sib5.jpeg

Amazing how different our opinions are...

P.S How do you get all of the bot images?
    @Kabam Miike I’m going to rise to power and when I do Jazz will rise beyond all bots, and also Soundwave.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Megatronus is clearly better than every other bot - there is no absolute hard counter for him, just bots that can deal with him better than others.

Beyond that, I would say all of the other bots have their uses for certain scenarios and then there is probably a list of how well that bot deals with that scenario compared to another bot. Hound isn't bad but I wouldn't choose him over many other bots.
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Megatronus is clearly better than every other bot - there is no absolute hard counter for him, just bots that can deal with him better than others.

Beyond that, I would say all of the other bots have their uses for certain scenarios and then there is probably a list of how well that bot deals with that scenario compared to another bot. Hound isn't bad but I wouldn't choose him over many other bots.

Kickback can easily counter him with the constant power leaks
  • Oh no, the tier lists are here.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Don't forget Shockwave, Prowl, Rhinox and Jetfire
    Realistically, megatronus and robotronus are 2 totally different scenarios. Robotronus is a nightmare, and only really Rhinox has the ability to last long enough.

Megatronus is relatively easy without RR, especially with the above mentioned prowl, shockwave etc. When he first came out and had replicate buff mods on his spotlight he was tough as nuts but even that’s manageable with the right bots

Don't forget Shockwave, Prowl, Rhinox and Jetfire

Kickback can counter Jetfire and Shockwave too
    Realistically, megatronus and robotronus are 2 totally different scenarios. Robotronus is a nightmare, and only really Rhinox has the ability to last long enough.

Megatronus is relatively easy without RR, especially with the above mentioned prowl, shockwave etc. When he first came out and had replicate buff mods on his spotlight he was tough as nuts but even that’s manageable with the right bots

Kickback can still counter him with RR because of the consuming with his heavy
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Robotronus is a nightmare, and only really Rhinox has the ability to last long enough.

Only Rhinox?

Do you not own Shockwave, Jetfire, Wheeljack, etc?

Not to mention bum rushing him with bleed bots like Cheetor works extremely well to boot.

I own none of them at 5*, I’m speaking from others experience. I’ve tried them all at 4* though with little luck. I’ll explain my reasoning behind my statement.

Rhinox’s shields mitigate the damage from tronus, even that sp3, even if the dark burn does get through. I’ve had WJ melted numerous times because of that, along with shockwave, neither of whom can power drain him quick enough to provide a hard counter. Jetfire, I have less experience and skill with, but again, melted before he can do enough. The best solution is damage mitigation in the likely event tronus holds out for sp3, and piling the damage in in the meantime between. I like a challenge when it comes to raids and would rather take on a much harder base than go for an easy option, so yeah damage mitigation is key there.

Kickback can still counter him with RR because of the consuming with his heavy

Not going to lie, I kinda forgot about kickback in my original post. Having never had him at a good rank I never used him in raids, and another missing from my 5*’s.

@Beastdad I’ll agree rushing him will work to an extent, but the more he gets pummelled, the closer he is to that sp3. There’s the issue. Rhinox’s shields are the closest to a hard counter there is without actually being a hard counter. KB probably being the alternative, more glass cannon approach. Surviving those sp3’s is the issue
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I assume a tier list is more on about bots as the player would use them. Megatronus is still clearly the best...
    Beastdad wrote: »
    @Mr_Wonderful this is not a dig in any way whatsoever, but any one of the bots I mentioned absolutely destroy robotronus. (I was doing it with 4*s long before all the 5*s I have now)

I am no where near in the top tier of players in this game, and I have not lost a raid in at least 6 months. (Robotronus is on 90% of bases)

If you are still losing to him there are a few things that matter:

He likes to sit back and shoot- shockwave soaks that up and sends it back. This is the single most effective way of power controlling him. Just use sp1 over and over while baiting his sp1 and 2.

He gets flustered easily when you are all up in his face, Cheetor and Windblade can usually bleed him to death while he stays with his sp3 full time. Most times if you stay close and keep hitting him he cannot even get his special off.

Wheeljack and jetfire are great also with their sigs high enough. Both block and last long in fights plus have great shock damage.

I never took it as a dig mate. My current issue is roster and the lack of available counter, and a dislike of megatronus in general, both using and facing him.

I totally get where your coming from, with regards to power controlling him and getting him flustered, it’s a good tactic. It’s just never seemed to work for me personally. Whenever I’ve went all out against him it’s just been sp3’d to death until usually the last bot left to take him down. Evading his sp1 and 2 aren’t a problem here, more just that sp3. Maybe it’s just me and have had rotten luck, which wouldn’t surprise me. It puts me off raiding when I see him as the top bot.
    edited June 2019
    https://tiermaker.com/list/mobile-games/tftf-109803/158768
    Here’s my list
    S: Beyond God Tier
    A: God Tier
    B: Amazing Tier
    C: Decent Tier
    D :Meh Tier
    And @OptimalOptimus_MV1 you’re not allowed to reply to this!
    Ok seriously how do you get the bot images to put on the list?