Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* pool update

Again, I really believe we need one. We have a lot of bots that can go in the pool, I think its time for an update. Almost a year without a 5* update. I'd love some more :) rather than spending a million chips @Kabam Vydious Have you guys atleast talked about it? Just wanna know, you dont have to make it an update or anything :)

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    No thanks, I'd rather dupe my Megatron first
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    See? the same replies.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Yyyyyyyeah if you could go ahead and add Megatronus to the basic 5* pool that'd be great.
  • I feel like this was a recent thread not too long ago that I'd commented on but regardless, I've been in the talks with certain folks about this. ;)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I feel like this was a recent thread not too long ago that I'd commented on but regardless, I've been in the talks with certain folks about this. ;)

Awesome it’s about time
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Yyyyyyyeah if you could go ahead and add Megatronus to the basic 5* pool that'd be great.

office space memes please
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    I feel like this was a recent thread not too long ago that I'd commented on but regardless, I've been in the talks with certain folks about this. ;)

Good to hear, thanks for letting me know :)
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152

Also apparently I missed your reply, sorry vydious
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I would very much like a bot update for the 5*s, it's literally been over 6 months since the last one