Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Jazz vs Power Flow Mod

If the opponent is not confused Jazz's heavy should result in no power gain for the opponent. It's giving power with this mod on.

Just add that to the list if this mod is featured regularly because his heavy should be a counter for it.

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Hey, thanks for bringing this up!!

I agree. As per his description, the opponent should gain no power from a heavy when not already Confused. I had noticed this during a Master Spotlight back in February. I made a video showing it but never got around to posting it.

https://youtu.be/lUSnMMADjhM

One thing I had mentioned here and will repeat is that I think Confusion should be buffed. I can accept it doesn't work once in a while but when it doesn't work twice in a row I start to feel short-changed. And there are times where I have to apply it 3 or 4 times before a bot finally uses a special. If not an overall buff then maybe something like the chance of an opponent using a special further increases each time Confusion does not trigger a special.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It has always been like this on the old map3 room 2 lane 2. Seems the confusion thing doesn't take into account of mod power rate. Otherwise Jazz will be a good counter against those.

But we have Kickback anyway.