Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How do I get better “away” missions?

I only get commons and uncommon
Tagged:

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Typically you are rewarded after winning several of them, especially if you finish an entire group in a 2 hr period.

At least in my experience this is the case. Also I am fairly certain it is tied to an extent with your overall level in the game.

I have also felt it worked that way...and I got this
    jj842l745so8.jpg
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Just got to make sure you log on often enough. They do pop up occasionally, there’s no set pattern.
  • Just got to make sure you log on often enough. They do pop up occasionally, there’s no set pattern.

I log in 4+ times a day.. I’m starting to think it has more to do with my level and progress.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I'm pretty sure "good" and "bad" Away Missions are purely random. "Good" Away Missions (consisting of 3-6 Arena crystals do pop up from time to time for me)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Not completely related to your question but a very important and critical tip is to ALWAYS look out for arena crystals in away missions if you’re in need of chunks of gold and energon
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    in terms of value, I always hit the arena crystals, but my next priority is bot chips. I think the rare bot chip away mission will give you from 2-3 raids worth of chips.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    They need to add some epic away mission which gives relic tickets.

Wat.
    o9nex4xxo2mg.jpg
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Wat.
    o9nex4xxo2mg.jpg

Can I have 4 of those?

Wat.
    o9nex4xxo2mg.jpg

Can I have 4 of those?

Absolutely. There's nothing to use them on at the moment.
  • edited June 2019
    Hey everybody!

The Away missions are Random, but there are different Rewards as you level up! I guess it's been a while since we talked about that...

When you start the Game, you get fewer choices of Away Missions than you do when you become stronger, and the rewards in those Away Missions will also change to better suit your level.

This doesn't change the odds of getting a Rare or Epic mission, though. That is always Random!
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    edited June 2019
    I feel there's something fishy about the way each player has "random" missions. I mean since the T3 class shards were added to the away missions i got two missions in total, whereas one of my friends got 10 so far. I do however get a ton of 4 star bot shards missions.

Tell you what, whenever i start an away mission from now on i'll do a screenshot and i'll make a statistic list at the end of each month.

I'm currently rocking between 5-10 missions / day, so they should add up to some funny stats.

You can have all 60 of mine, nothing to buy.

Maybe they'll add an achievement "Stockpile 100 Relic Tickets"? I'm sure the reward would be something ironic.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

Maybe they'll add an achievement "Stockpile 100 Relic Tickets"? I'm sure the reward would be something ironic.

"2% attack boost in away missions"

10 relic tickets
  • DaveJL wrote: »

"2% attack boost in away missions"

10 relic tickets

1% more relic ticket reward in spotlight missions