Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Predacons Coming?

b83ozuvrt9g1.png
I noticed Predacons are mentioned. Possible hint?

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Very intresting
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    I did find it odd that Predacons were referenced in relation to Mirage and Ironhide. Would not be shocked if that text was originally written for a different pair like Rhinox and Cheetor perhaps
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    edited June 2019
    qh4iulyvyzu7.png

la7etp2l8751.png

oh0svr40hbr9.png
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Raptor22 wrote: »
    qh4iulyvyzu7.png

la7etp2l8751.png

oh0svr40hbr9.png

I believe hes referring to the other predacons, such as the actual full on dino predacons, not the ones like tantrum, since they aren't full predacons, more beastbots.
  • Just because that word was mentioned, does NOT mean new predacons will definitely come. Soz
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Just because that word was mentioned, does NOT mean new predacons will definitely come. Soz

Second this with 'Overlord's favor'
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    At least not at the moment anyways but maybe sometime in the future well see all the bots we want to see including combiners and titans
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    That email also mentioned the RID Spychangers, my sister pointed that out to me 😁👍
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited June 2019
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    That email also mentioned the RID Spychangers, my sister pointed that out to me 😁👍

I just read about Spy Changer on Transformer wiki and found out mirage and ironhide are mentioned on those wiki.

Here the link : https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Spy_Changer
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'd like to think they're hinting but that's my delusion talking
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Oh well we can only hope for Predaking. But it's probably a typo
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    DonApis wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I just read about Spy Changer on Transformer wiki and found out mirage and ironhide are mentioned on those wiki.

Here the link : https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Spy_Changer

Yep I know 👍 Mirage and Ironhide are spy changer best buds
    Hotshot, Rev, W.A.R.S., and Crosswise we’re also part of that awesome little group