Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Gambling...Should bringing only 1 bot to raid give you more chips and medals?

I was thinking about this as a fun challenge in general, but also as a way to deter defenders from only using one bot to defend or low ranked bots (or at least reward raiders who are forced to raid those bases).

Thoughts?
Tagged:

Comments

• Cool idea. My r5 megs could rake in some serious chips! Plus it will add a challenge. Because a lot of times it feels like a grind
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited June 2019
    Just got bored and went back and looked at some of my threads I started and forgot I suggested this. I still really like this idea and would like to see it considered for a future update.

Kabam could make some money on this if the player fails and has to revive and the player can come out big if they succeed. Win/Win.

The multipliers can be tweaked to Kabam's liking, of course. I just threw them out there as an example.

@Kabam Vydious can you offer it up to the team? I think it could make raiding more fun, challenging and less mundane.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    yeah I like this idea. Will get Robotronus off everyone's base... or will it??
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    DaveJL wrote: »

No any Robotronus on base would still be there lol 😂 more wins on defense I guess
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »

No any Robotronus on base would still be there lol 😂 more wins on defense I guess

People may choose Mtronus for their base clearer though
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    If thing goes online, no more beast squad then
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Slayer wrote: »
    Yeah that was my first thought, but I feel the shift would be towards Tantrum (awakened) or Grimlock. Robotronus would still be an unfair roadblock in any scenario.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    This sounds great! I already often solo a raid with my Optimus
  • I like this idea... I don't know if it's something we currently have the capabilities for, but it would be cool!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I like this idea... I don't know if it's something we currently have the capabilities for, but it would be cool!

If they were made into objectives possibly
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Slayer wrote: »
    Yeah that was my first thought, but I feel the shift would be towards Tantrum (awakened) or Grimlock. Robotronus would still be an unfair roadblock in any scenario.

Megatronus with willpower might be our only option then.