Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why are 5* bots capped at R5?

My 5* Prowl is indicated as fully maxed (by the purple hexagon symbol) at R5. Looking back, 4* maxes at R5, 3* maxes at R4, 2* maxes at R3, so it stands to reason 5* should max out at R6. Is this an oversight or something Devs planned? Anyhow, seems like something you could change and/or we could look forward to, (gulp) without introducing 6*.

Comments

• willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited June 2019
    Yeah, I very much agree... R6 for 5*s would make sense and then we could wait till 2020 on the 6*s

LOL... and I know someone who's pulled 3 Demo T4Cs that would love to R6 Megatronus rather than R5 two other demos
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Well let's wait for 6*s and their rank 6
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    willdorf wrote: »
    Yeah, I very much agree... R6 for 5*s would make sense and then we could wait till 2020 on the 6*s

LOL... and I know someone who's pulled 3 Demo T4Cs that would love to R6 Megatronus rather than R5 two other demos

Because the goal is to autofight ROK?
    dw6gxild4fbt.gif
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Well let's wait for 6*s and their rank 6

Then it should be rank 7. 😏
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    It's like this on the other game too
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    how many ranks do 6*s have in MCOC? I quit before I got one
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    It makes sense to make them up to r6, and it doesn’t. Following the pattern of 3* r4, 4* r5 etc. Yeah it does make sense, But then the greater achievement of ranking up your bots would be less. Does kabam increase the max bot PI? There would be less of a gap in between ranking bots up if it stayed at the same pace. It would be less worth it. A r3 5* would no longer be equal PI to a max forge r5 4*, meaning less people would use them, kabam would sell less ranking up deals if it wasn’t worth it for the players.

Then it wouldn’t be fair for F2P players as well. There has to be a limit. R5 5* is fine with me, as it means there is an actual end goal that’s achievable over time, instead of another rank hidden behind a paywall
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    You all think to light.

RANK 20 5*s!!!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    You all think to light.

RANK 20 5*s!!!

Corrected: Rank 20 19*s
  • This is an interesting question, and I think the answer this time is just "because that's how we designed them". Not to say that having further Ranks would have been good or bad, just that this is how we had designed them when they came out.