Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Connecting issue

Haven't been able to get on for several hours now. Stops on Tronus screen or class wheel screen and shows the connection issue message on bottom. Tried it with wifi off, reset phone, nothing works. I'll try uninstalling next. just wondering if anyone else experienced it or just me. Don't see any current threads so assuming I'm alone on this one lol. 31df7kwalr7c.jpg
0fkhmcnj7bu9.jpg

Comments

• Still getting notifications from game tho lol. Just got one now for daily crystal lol
  • Reinstall didn't work. Same thing.
  • DrakcipDrakcip Posts: 4
    Same here. Haven't been able to connect all evening
  • Good afternoon, I have been unable to login for several hours, please help!!!!!
  • Not working for me
  • Not working for me
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Please look into this issue. Thank you very much
  • Still nothing! Galaxy s8+
  • I haven't been able to login since last night. Restarted and reinstalled the game on my device also. Samsung phone S6
  • CogzzwellCogzzwell Posts: 4
    Same issue here. Galaxie S8+. Been 16+ hours since I could get on. Ridiculous
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    I still have not been able to login since last night. Getting the same "Problems connecting to the network" issue for over 12hrs already. Tried both on Android and Apple device and no luck.

Hope we get an acknowledgement from Kabam about this issue soon.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Haven't been able to connect for about 10 hours now. It's not the device or network,

yglsubwanbe7.jpg
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Mine is working just fine
    edited June 2019
    I'm guessing it's regional like it was 10 days ago, I was also effected then, I'm in NYC
    willdorf wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's regional like it was 10 days ago

Speaking of which where is everyone?
    Same here, I'm in NYC and was also effected two sundays ago. Haven't been able to log in since yesterday evening
  • Hasn't been working since yesterday, and still nothing!!!!!
  • Hey y'all!

Can anyone tell me if they're still experiencing this connection issues? I apologize that no one was around to respond to these issues directly at that time.

Can you also tell me what devices you were on if you haven't and what region you were in? Thank you!
    Everything is fine in Florida
  • Hey y'all!

Can anyone tell me if they're still experiencing this connection issues? I apologize that no one was around to respond to these issues directly at that time.

Can you also tell me what devices you were on if you haven't and what region you were in? Thank you!

Still having the issue on two different devices since last night. Samsung tablet and S6 phone. In Indiana
  • JermJerm Posts: 1
    Same. Washington state
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    New York City here,... tried both on IOS and Android and can't login since last night.
  • Are y'all connecting through Wi-Fi or Data?
    Devices aren't the issue. Many have tried on multiple devices (both Android and iOS)

Network and location also doesn't seem to be an issue, I have tried on my home Wifi, my work's Wifi, both Verizon and T-Mobile, and connected through multiple VPNs to Miami, Los Angeles, and Vancouver, no dice...

It reminds me of that one time a bunch of people couldn't login during AM and it ended up being an account issue on the servers
  • CogzzwellCogzzwell Posts: 4
    Samsung S8+, North Carolina, 3 different WIFIs, haven't been able to get on for 20 hours now
  • Are y'all connecting through Wi-Fi or Data?

I tried both...no dice
  • Inimitable713Inimitable713 Posts: 71
    edited June 2019

Neither works
  • Hey y'all!

I'm in Texas. wifi nor data works. Galaxy s8+