Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question on unlocking max forge on a bot forge 75

Say you have a bot at forge 75 (or near 75) and you're forging the lower tier bot to unlock 100. If the estimate was showing you were going to be at forge level 78, after forging will you be at 78/100? Or do you lose the forge xp and be at 75/100. In the past, I unlocked max forge early on so I didn't concern myself with this.

I've heard this both ways from folks so I thought I'd check here.

Comments

• I'm pretty sure you get to 78
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    It's hard to say, because there's a longstanding issue with unlocking 100 forge levels. It kind of seems like the game recalculates how much your forge XP represents as a percentage of 100 levels, not 75. So you end up at a lower forge level than predicted. But I *think* you are still getting the full forge XP, even though it might not bring you to 78 as predicted.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It's hard to say, because there's a longstanding issue with unlocking 100 forge levels. It kind of seems like the game recalculates how much your forge XP represents as a percentage of 100 levels, not 75. So you end up at a lower forge level than predicted. But I *think* you are still getting the full forge XP, even though it might not bring you to 78 as predicted.

I’m fine with that. As long as I don’t lose forge xp. Well, I mean besides the issue where you lose levels from forging a bot with higher forge levels.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Say you have a bot at forge 75 (or near 75) and you're forging the lower tier bot to unlock 100. If the estimate was showing you were going to be at forge level 78, after forging will you be at 78/100? Or do you lose the forge xp and be at 75/100. In the past, I unlocked max forge early on so I didn't concern myself with this.

You don't lose forge XP. it will forge up to and beyond lvl75 simultaneously when using the lower tier bot.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

I’m fine with that. As long as I don’t lose forge xp. Well, I mean besides the issue where you lose levels from forging a bot with higher forge levels.

It has nothing to do with the 75-100 unlock... the assumption of this lost forge XP issue is due to you using a bot with 75+ forge level as forge food. The preview will show you the new stats but when you actually forge, the game only gives that bot forge credit of 75 and you lose the rest...hence the lower than expected stats. as long as you forge bots no higher than forge 75.. you should be fine.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783

You need the previous tier of the bot in question
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    It’s safe, I’ve tried it few days ago.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Cool. Thanks for the responses folks!