Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Immortality Relic not functioning quite right?

So this has happened a couple of times now, and I don’t know if it’s my interpretation of the Immortality relic thats wrong or a possible bug in Megatronus kit.

I’ve been hit by a S3 from two different characters (scout shark, and Hot Rod) that have taken my Megatronus health to the 10% mark to trigger his Immortality skill. However, the damage did not stop at 10%, instead the S3 attack managed to put me in to 5% health and 3% respectively. The immortality relic then worked as expected, I had 8 seconds of being immune to damage.

It does make me wonder though if it’s a bug that his health is able to drop below 10% or if it’s possible to kill Megatronus with a powerful enough S3 that takes away all remaining health, thus making the immortality relic ineffective.

Anyone else seen this happening?

Comments

• Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Gungnir wrote: »
    So this has happened a couple of times now, and I don’t know if it’s my interpretation of the Immortality relic thats wrong or a possible bug in Megatronus kit.

I’ve been hit by a S3 from two different characters (scout shark, and Hot Rod) that have taken my Megatronus health to the 10% mark to trigger his Immortality skill. However, the damage did not stop at 10%, instead the S3 attack managed to put me in to 5% health and 3% respectively. The immortality relic then worked as expected, I had 8 seconds of being immune to damage.

It does make me wonder though if it’s a bug that his health is able to drop below 10% or if it’s possible to kill Megatronus with a powerful enough S3 that takes away all remaining health, thus making the immortality relic ineffective.

Anyone else seen this happening?

That’s the way it’s always worked. Usually a good tactic when facing tronus
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Crit damage can bypass MT immortality
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    right, ok. So one big crit hit, just before 10% health can in theory kill Megatronus without triggering Immortality. Thats useful to know.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It works a little differently from Wheeljack’s shield which stops damage at the exact %.The health does not stop at 10%, Megatronus’ relic of immortality kicks in when he hits 10% or below, but he must still have health.

As some mentioned, if he gets hit hard enough, he can go straight to 0% (e.g. 12% -> 0%). If the attack doesn’t do as much damage, then his health could go to 10%, 8%, 7%, etc. depending on the attack and then the relic will activate.

Once it procs, you shouldn’t receive any more damage, even from DOT stacks such as bleeds.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Gungnir wrote: »
    right, ok. So one big crit hit, just before 10% health can in theory kill Megatronus without triggering Immortality. Thats useful to know.

A SP3 Tantrum at around 15% HP sends him back to school :smiley: