Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Graphics Revert back

So i play FTF on an android, and the graphics are pretty good. My g1 megatron is GRAY and not black that some android graphics have, and the game bots looked a lot better. But just now, I've just noticed the graphics revert back to those sucky android version, and my bots do not look like they did a few minutes earlier. Is it just temporary? Or is it stuck like that for a while. I seriously don't wanna play with android graphic bots

Comments

• 7sw4s9ptsce7.png
    This megatron looks like those you see on some androids. But just a few moments ago, he looked like the way he is SUPPOSED to look,which was gray.
  • @Kabam Vydious can you say what happened or why this is?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Well ... Bad for you cus it's a permanent change in graphics
    This is the reason why i had to buy a new phone lmao
  • BoreholioBoreholio Posts: 15
    It's happened to me as well, and my phone is a newer Motorola
    A similar thing happened to Grimlock toor6xpo8j4z0pe.png
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    They're all sun burned 😂😂
    How that happened?
    Look what happened to Thundercrackerreakflmr2oeu.png
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Well ... Bad for you cus it's a permanent change in graphics
    This is the reason why i had to buy a new phone lmao

No it probably is not. The graphics were not like this before. I had the actual good looking bots that didn't look darker. Now what is the issue?
  • Boreholio wrote: »

Pretty much all bots look worse. Unfortunately. I don't wanna get a new phone just for this. So what is kabams answer?
  • do you have a scorpionok? does he look like he has red lines all over?

He already looked red before this bug.
    Boreholio wrote: »

Pretty much all bots look worse. Unfortunately. I don't wanna get a new phone just for this. So what is kabams answer?

I don't wanna get a newer phone just yet. My Moto G6 isn't that old. But if the graphics keep getting worse, I may have to get a new one.
  • Hey there!

I can bring this up to the team, but I can't give you a promise on a turn around for it. This is a known matter with Android devices. Keep in mind there are more than a few of them floating around in the world and therefore it's trickier to get this resolved, but again I'll see what talks I can have about what we're doing with it.
  • Hey there!

I can bring this up to the team, but I can't give you a promise on a turn around for it. This is a known matter with Android devices. Keep in mind there are more than a few of them floating around in the world and therefore it's trickier to get this resolved, but again I'll see what talks I can have about what we're doing with it.

The thing is, before this glitch, the graphics looked great and not android like. So graphics reverting back is a known bug? Cause this is the first time it happened to me. Had the phone for over a year before this bug

• The thing is, before this glitch, the graphics looked great and not android like. So graphics reverting back is a known bug? Cause this is the first time it happened to me. Had the phone for over a year before this bug

Not that technically no. Just the shading on the bots being different for some Android devices, but I'll bring up the change as we did do some minimal changes for the connection issues recently.
  • I can recall a time, when tantrum was shown to be a character, i think there was an update, which fixed the bots appearance. Now the only good thing about this bug is that the game runs smoother. Hopefully, this may be fixed sometime.
    The problem continues
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I can recall a time, when tantrum was shown to be a character, i think there was an update, which fixed the bots appearance. Now the only good thing about this bug is that the game runs smoother. Hopefully, this may be fixed sometime.

I’d take that trade off. Smoother gameplay is one of the reasons I keep an old Android phone around (normally I use iOS).
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Wanna see my glitch? Only one I've ever seen....
    b4s1v0vr10qr.jpg
    All of my bots stand on green grass, fighting, running through the field, standing here. Not ever seen anyone else have this.