Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best friends?

2»

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    "Best Friends"
    b2s0ooqx54v4.png

This picture .... I can hear it lmao

We live in a world where memes can be heard just by posting images.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

This is so sad, can we gamers rise up against the oppressive society full of Chads and Stacys?

I'm a true gentleman with an IQ of 109. As you can tell, a real genius. Of course I watch Rick and Morty. Unless you have a similar IQ and want to see my anime katana collection, refrain from further conversations with me, you ignoramus thot

Us nice guys never get a chance
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    This discussion thread has gone off the rails on a crazy train.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited June 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Is G1 Mirage and Bayformer Ironhide best friends?
    Never knew they knew each other. They definitely don't have a synergy.
    Curious as to how this Best Friends bundle came about. Pretty good deal though for beginners. I remember the days where just one 4★ would set you back $100

In the 1980’s Ironhide and Mirage were friends
    Then in the early 2000’s Ironhide and Mirage were really close friends after many years of fighting side by side, they joined the subgroup called Spy Changers
    So possibly we’ll see HotShot, W.A.R.S., Rev, or Crosswise in the future

P.S. @Kabam Vydious can the game team build a synergy between Mirage and Ironhide maybe call it the Spy Changers synergy, then if Hasbro gives you guys the rest of the group you’ll have a synergy for them 😁
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Kitten wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    "Best Friends"
    b2s0ooqx54v4.png

This picture .... I can hear it lmao

We live in a world where memes can be heard just by posting images.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

This is so sad, can we gamers rise up against the oppressive society full of Chads and Stacys?

I'm a true gentleman with an IQ of 109. As you can tell, a real genius. Of course I watch Rick and Morty. Unless you have a similar IQ and want to see my anime katana collection, refrain from further conversations with me, you ignoramus thot

Us nice guys never get a chance

All those femoids want are those CHADS, not intellectual gentlemen like ourselves