Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wow ! This is awesome! My first post!

Raiding and defending !! I love this game.

I am learning and I am sure it has been posted many times but what can you do to get Utility Sparks and Defense sparks the T1 sparks. Thank you again

Comments

• You can get them when they are available in the raid store, i think there are 2 available and each cost 15k chips. Raid when you are available, and you can buy the crystal for a good shot to get eitheir one
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited June 2019
    You can also get tier 1 mod spark crystals from completion of the first 2 chapters of the spotlight on hard difficulty. You get 1 crystal per chapter, but only for the first 2 chapters. Each crystal can drop either a utility, defense, or offense spark. If you have decent bots this should be easy, if not, stick with what @OptimalOptimus_MV1 said. Good luck
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    CaneBot wrote: »

I am learning and I am sure it has been posted many times but what can you do to get Utility Sparks and Defense sparks the T1 sparks. Thank you again

Welcome to the forums!
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    CaneBot wrote: »

Well, everyone else has helped you out with the Spark bit, so welcome aboard! Good to have you here!