Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New crystal is broke

Pics explain it05h7dw2oyn5c.png
98s2s8xwvpo3.png

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Lol now that's what I call improvement
  • Lol kabam did that for a reason
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    New promotion for returning players
  • That's a message from God! (kkkkkkkkkkkkk)
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Can I has some
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Actually in beta instead of 1000 t3 shards one my guys got 1000 t3b
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Actually in beta instead of 1000 t3 shards one my guys got 1000 t3b
    Lol me and carver were just talking about that
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    lol wish i got it too
    edited July 2017
    @Kabam Miike better look into it major bug here. one of my alliance members got the same reward too 400 alphas. Proof that it's happening.
    one of my alliance members got it too.. prove that it's happening.
  • Why fix that glitch? Who doesn't want 400 Alpha Sparks? It's already hard to get 4...
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Sell them for nearly a million gold. You can't use that all within the expire date :)
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Why fix that glitch? Who doesn't want 400 Alpha Sparks? It's already hard to get 4...

What are you saying why fix an bug that's gives someone unlimited alphas because it gives them unlimited alphas that's voids working for anything
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    How can this even be fixed.. what if they use some of them for upgrades, sell some.. how can they calculate and roll that all back per player.
  • eJusticeeJustice Posts: 4
    This type of reward is obviously an error. I hope that it is rectified shortly. Any player that is lucky enough to secure this reward should make good use of it. IMO
    As this is not the first time this has happened I hope that Kabam can put checks in place to make sure it does not happen again.
  • Hey All,

We are aware of this problem and have fixed the crystal. We'll be rectifying it for the players that did end up receiving the broken amounts of Catalysts today. We do have methods of fixing this, but it may take a little while to get everything fixed in the accounts where this took place.
  • Thank you, Kabam Miike
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    edited July 2017
    Thats a huge freebie to any player, I can make a million gold in maybe 3 weeks. Im pretty reluctant to spend any more money on this game. Yea this is great for anyone fortunate to have received the glitch but for people wholl have to grind for weeks to achieve that is definetly unfair to. I dont see how this situation will get rectified seeing that anyone with any sense would have sold a ton of the alphas and spent that gold. Only real way to resolve anything is by giving everyone 400 alphas essentially. I doubt Kabaam will do that but thats how you can fix the mistake and make your customer base happy.
  • Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited July 2017
    Sorry, Kabam... but Ray94 put a lot of philosophy in there... i'd usually discord, but he's right, all Gold wasted with their sell would be up to tracking Ore-13; that would be up to tracking Bot XP; and that would help players to beat up levels a lot easier. How can you go all the way back after that?

Here's the only solution i see, Kabam:

SPECIAL PRIZE LOGIN CALENDAR:
    "Due to constant use of Alpha Sparks in the game, only for a limited-time, this Daily Calendar will enhance your Alpha Spark stash. Use these Sparks with caution, Commanders."

Then, Kabam, for the next 40 days, each day you would present each player with 10 Alpha Sparks (except for the players who suffered this glitch, they wouldn't participate this Calendar).
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Or players who have received this prize recognise it for what it was. A huge **** up of Kabam. And left the sparks there until we get an official verdict. This is like finding a million dollars in the bushes. You know it's not supposed to be there, but instead of bringing it to the authorities (who, at least in the Netherlands, will give it to you if rightful owner doesn't show), you choose to spend and embezzle it.

I know at least of one of my alliance mates who did the right thing: nothing. And now that we know what Jabams stance on it is, his bots and account won't be affected.
  • OPTIMUS_TOPTIMUS_T Posts: 6
    SERIOUSLY? Oh man REALLY?

Can't even think of how to react with other words. How can bugs like these NOT be seen before rollout? Who is doing your backend?
  • OPTIMUS_TOPTIMUS_T Posts: 6
    How can I motivate my rookies when the gap is getting bigger and bigger? "Oh yes erm... grind a week to get that alpha WHILE chasing guys who got 400 of them due to a glitch... oh erm and yes about the gold... please be 20hrs active at arenas while THOSE have got it for free... but.. you know.. kabam will fix it"
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    And then there is me. 2 crystals and 2 t2 basics lol. Would be much appreciated if this could be fixed to either give some that didn't get any to get some or take away what was given to the players that received the glitch. 400 alphas gives the players that recieved them an amazing chunk of gold and still 50 or so alphas left over. Pretty unfair if you ask me.

Also, when can we expect compensation for the ratchet nerf. Really thought we would have something by now @Kabam Miike.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Mezori wrote: »
    And then there is me. 2 crystals and 2 t2 basics lol. Would be much appreciated if this could be fixed to either give some that didn't get any to get some or take away what was given to the players that received the glitch. 400 alphas gives the players that recieved them an amazing chunk of gold and still 50 or so alphas left over. Pretty unfair if you ask me.

Also, when can we expect compensation for the ratchet nerf. Really thought we would have something by now @Kabam Miike.

They're working on resolving the crystal issue already and there will be no compensation for ratchet as they can nerf or buff whoever anytime they see fit.
  • OPTIMUS_T wrote: »
    How can I motivate my rookies when the gap is getting bigger and bigger? "Oh yes erm... grind a week to get that alpha WHILE chasing guys who got 400 of them due to a glitch... oh erm and yes about the gold... please be 20hrs active at arenas while THOSE have got it for free... but.. you know.. kabam will fix it"

* He got banned, i got close to that... but i realized what i did wrong and fixed it. He kept doing it over and over, probably. Here's the lesson guys: don't get banned.
  • Ghost86Ghost86 Posts: 4
    I agree with the above, everyone should receive 10 alpha sparks for the next 40 days each day !!!! Everything else would not be fair to the players who have not received it
  • Ghost86Ghost86 Posts: 4
    We want our alphas!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2017
    Hey Commanders!

So it seems that the thread has derailed into something a bit less friendly and constructive. We understand that it is frustrating for others to get a bunch of alphas over a glitch and as Kabam Miike stated, we are looking into getting this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and again, we are deeply sorry for any inconveniences caused! As a heads up, I'll be closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.