Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Beast purification vs thundercracker

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Which one is better? Is there any difference of what they can purify?

Thundercracker explicitly list what he can purify, but beast purification says “all damaging Debuffs”

(I noticed multiple people on ladder have rank 5/5 5*thundercracker btw)

Comments

• 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    I guess the question come down to what is damaging Debuffs. Is backfire a damaging debuff?
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »
    I guess the question come down to what is damaging Debuffs. Is backfire a damaging debuff?

A damaging debuff is a debuff that damages a bot over a period of time.
    The following damaging Debuffs in the game are: Bleed, Shock, Acid, and Burn.

Backfire/Venom Backfire is not a damaging debuff.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Just looking at the purification aspect, Thundercracker can purify DOT debuffs except for acid, but can also purify backfire. Beast purification can do all DOT debuffs, but not backfire plus you need at least three bots with one of them being Primal. But there’s some additional attack bonuses with the Beast Wars team.
    @Darm0k @ScarredArachnid333
    Awesome guys, learnt something new today!
  • I think I've purified armor break on thundercracker before. His sig has a small chance to purify any debuff on his melee attacks. Also just being able to purify scorponok's daze and backfire is super helpful because fighting a scorponok and getting tagged when he has a high number of stacks is otherwise a death sentence.
    edited June 2019
    @FallingInStereo good point, I missed that one...looks like a full combo has very very high chance to purify any debuff, but only at high signatures. On 5*, u barely can get any signatures.

Still purify any debuff like Armor break that sounds like best purification in this game

“Melee attacks have an 0.2% chance per each Signature Ability Level to Purify any Debuff.“
  • Yeah I did the math and it's only 20% at sig 100 lmao. The potential is there tho if you're lucky.
    edited June 2019
    Yeah I did the math and it's only 20% at sig 100 lmao. The potential is there tho if you're lucky.

But if you do a full melee combo u will trigger that most of the time though
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Beast purification: all damaging debuffs
    Thunderboi: all damaging debuffs + a few other things
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    beast purification always because with primal +4 in your team all 5 can purify and give synergy bonus. but with thundercraker only one bot purifies
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    bishawa wrote: »
    beast purification always because with primal +4 in your team all 5 can purify and give synergy bonus. but with thundercraker only one bot purifies

Hmm good point there, definitely like it in raids more than anything else