Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* Grindor

Anyone have a really ranked one?
So far MV1 has had the highest health rating I've seen at 40kish. Curious as to if G man beats that.

Comments

• 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    My question, how do u counter 10k 5* Grindor on harm? With only 4K or 6k bots?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited June 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »
    My question, how do u counter 10k 5* Grindor on harm? With only 4K or 6k bots?

Grimlock, MV1, or Tantrum. Maybe a Beast team.
    Anyone that can heal or shut down the HA.
    I always had good luck with Grimlock. MV1 heals on damage dealt and Grindors armor doesn't allow him to deal enough to keep up. Grimlock just shuts the HA down and gains an attack buff from it.

Good thing....you can get a Grimlock and dup him right now if you don't already have him:)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    So far MV1 has had the highest health rating I've seen at 40kish. Curious as to if G man beats that.

Grimlock has the thickest life bar of the game. Followed by Tronus, MMaster, then it's Grindor, then Mv1, Tantrum and Primal.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited June 2019

If I not mistaken, Xenoprime from Omega has max forged 5* Grindor.

Grimlock has the thickest life bar of the game. Followed by Tronus, MMaster, then it's Grindor, then Mv1, Tantrum and Primal.

Mixmaster, really? Never thought of his as an armored type
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Mixmaster, really? Never thought of his as an armored type

Motormaster, lol
    Ahh...makes sense, duh
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited June 2019
    These are all R5/5*/Max Forge 100 (ignore the 75/75 display bug). As you can see it’s very close in terms of total health. Add in masteries and relics and you get plenty of variance. I couldn’t find a comparable Grimlock or Motormaster though.

cfxrxfd8wtvf.png
    t2dsk82gnp72.png
    pky11u5eq6a6.png
    ebhi18vytbga.png
    00tac10eidfe.png
    3ol5yne4c252.png
    fyhj7uwck9aq.png
    And for the record, I’m a fan of Grindor. He was my top AM bot for almost a year before the 5 stars came out. Such a tank.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    These are all R5/5*/Max Forge 100 (ignore the 75/75 display bug). As you can see it’s very close in terms of total health. Add in masteries and relics and you get plenty of variance. I couldn’t find a comparable Grimlock or Motormaster though.

cfxrxfd8wtvf.png
    t2dsk82gnp72.png
    pky11u5eq6a6.png
    ebhi18vytbga.png
    00tac10eidfe.png
    3ol5yne4c252.png
    fyhj7uwck9aq.png

How does a monkey have more health than a truck?
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

cfxrxfd8wtvf.png
    t2dsk82gnp72.png
    pky11u5eq6a6.png
    ebhi18vytbga.png
    00tac10eidfe.png
    3ol5yne4c252.png
    fyhj7uwck9aq.png

Primal eats a lot of bananas, which are high in potassium.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

cfxrxfd8wtvf.png
    t2dsk82gnp72.png
    pky11u5eq6a6.png
    ebhi18vytbga.png
    00tac10eidfe.png
    3ol5yne4c252.png
    fyhj7uwck9aq.png

Ofc a descendant of the Autobots must have more advanced technology and defensive systems. The future is now, old man
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

cfxrxfd8wtvf.png
    t2dsk82gnp72.png
    pky11u5eq6a6.png
    ebhi18vytbga.png
    00tac10eidfe.png
    3ol5yne4c252.png
    fyhj7uwck9aq.png

Ofc a descendant of the Autobots must have more advanced technology and defensive systems. The future is now, old man

Oh really? Because the way i see it, the BW bots look primitive. Hm
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gunz0 wrote: »

cfxrxfd8wtvf.png
    t2dsk82gnp72.png
    pky11u5eq6a6.png
    ebhi18vytbga.png
    00tac10eidfe.png
    3ol5yne4c252.png
    fyhj7uwck9aq.png

t. Never watched Beast Wars
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

cfxrxfd8wtvf.png
    t2dsk82gnp72.png
    pky11u5eq6a6.png
    ebhi18vytbga.png
    00tac10eidfe.png
    3ol5yne4c252.png
    fyhj7uwck9aq.png

When are we getting T4 class sparks normally? Hope the upcoming class based event will give 1 becuase I'd most certainly rather not spend £100 to get one
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

cfxrxfd8wtvf.png
    t2dsk82gnp72.png
    pky11u5eq6a6.png
    ebhi18vytbga.png
    00tac10eidfe.png
    3ol5yne4c252.png
    fyhj7uwck9aq.png

When are we getting T4 class sparks normally? Hope the upcoming class based event will give 1 becuase I'd most certainly rather not spend £100 to get one

Probably the gap in time it took between releasing 4*’s, and t3 daily missions being released. Wouldn’t expect it anytime soon.

Or when 6* are released, and we need them more readily. If I recall correctly there wasn’t much of a time gap between t3 dailies and 5* being released
    @JIMMY_SAB how is it that you've been able to max so many brawlers so quickly?
    That's like an unlimited supply of resources
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Checking other players' profile?

LOL. I wish I had all of those Brawlers. As Killmaster picked up on, those are screenshots of other players’ bots. The giveaway is my forge bug comment. When viewing another player’s bots it will only show 75/75 even though it’s 100/100.

My top Brawler is an R4/MF/5* MV1 so I am almost there. I do have an R5/5* Shocky too. Yep, that cost me $100 but he’s been amazing in all facets of the game.

• Gunz0 wrote: »

cfxrxfd8wtvf.png
    t2dsk82gnp72.png
    pky11u5eq6a6.png
    ebhi18vytbga.png
    00tac10eidfe.png
    3ol5yne4c252.png
    fyhj7uwck9aq.png

Looks can be deceiving.
    That is one of the main points of Transformers.