Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New player levels ?

Hello @Kabam Vydious, Kabam team and players has anyone heard of any announcement on new player levels I’ve been on level 60 for a long time, and I’d kinda like to get an idea if more player levels are coming before I invest my energon into these g3am92cms1y9.png

Comments

• At the moment we don't have plans to bump the Commander levels.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    At the moment we don't have plans to bump the Commander levels.

Okay thanks @Kabam Vydious I’ll save my energon for something else at the moment 😁
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I regret wasting 700 energon on T2 Mastery cores last week
    Gunz0 wrote: »

O no that hurts I’m so sorry to hear that, that’s why I figured I’d ask a Kabam member first
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    @Gunz0 I spent 2200 energon on cores today. I even bought extra. Cuz Kabam might release new masteries in future, never hurt to buy extra
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    @Kabam Vydious
    This is my first time pinning admin.

A lot of people like me don’t click on mail button at all. Like never.

It would be great to set a green highlight on the tab that has sale...I never knew such “mastery core discount” thing even existed, if it weren’t for reading forum.

Usually I rely on the regular green mark on the top right store button to realize there is store events/sale. But some times the store button actually doesn’t show important deals (usually it does)

So it would be great to put marker on any store discount and new bundle sales..

Thanks
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    小龙女 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious
    This is my first time pinning admin.

A lot of people like me don’t click on mail button at all. Like never.

It would be great to set a green highlight on the tab that has sale...I never knew such “mastery core discount” thing even existed, if it weren’t for reading forum.

Usually I rely on the regular green mark on the top right store button to realize there is store events/sale. But some times the store button actually doesn’t show important deals (usually it does)

So it would be great to put marker on any store discount and new bundle sales..

Thanks

or just read your mail
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Lol 😂 I’m sorry I wasn’t getting it at 1st I thought you meant Kabam wasn’t giving us player levels, but you meant you paid full price on masteries
    I’ve been thinking about it and I might end up stocking up on some mastery cores after all, even if player levels take awhile to be released 50% off is good
  • Can the game stop offering +50% XP on boosts once someone hits Level 60?

While no plans to bump commander level; it would be nice to show the number of XP needed for level up once you're in the 50s. You can be playing until at least 750K XP and won't even know it

Can the game stop offering +50% XP on boosts once someone hits Level 60?

While no plans to bump commander level; it would be nice to show the number of XP needed for level up once you're in the 50s. You can be playing until at least 750K XP and won't even know it
    I’m on lvl 60 but I’ve always wanted to know how much XP went into one player level @Kabam Vydious could you guys ever give us a list on levels and how much XP goes into each level