Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Deal of the day - 5 Star bot crystal - 4500 energon

I like that we are seeing some new daily deals, these are much appreciated.

Is there any chance you guys are going to release one of these that veteran players will actually jump on? Your main source of generating money for this game is having people purchase energon, put something out there that makes us want to buy it please.

Comments

• RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    There will be very little they could put out there that us vets would jump on. Even t4c at this point most wouldn't buy unless it was class specific as it is fairly easy to obtain(with patience).
    But this does maintain the thought that they are trying to give the newer players a chance to catch up. With the deals that have been released lately I am assuming something is coming....
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    There will be very little they could put out there that us vets would jump on. Even t4c at this point most wouldn't buy unless it was class specific as it is fairly easy to obtain(with patience).
    But this does maintain the thought that they are trying to give the newer players a chance to catch up. With the deals that have been released lately I am assuming something is coming....

A t4 class deal for energon is something a ton of us are waiting for, they aren't that easy to obtain yet unless your playing top 3 in AM really. Were top 10 consistently and it's taking forever to get that first "free" one. So hopefully you're right and something bigger is on the horizon soon.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2019
    Rocsolid wrote: »

Outside of being in a top 10 alliance, is there a way to get t4c shards?

[edit: okay, not including $ deals]
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »

Outside of being in a top 10 alliance, is there a way to get t4c shards?

[edit: okay, not including $ deals]

Do you accept essence B) ?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Would be great to have another T4c energon deal but at the same time, don't mind T4c offers are not being dropped left and right. The sooner they become commonly available just means 6*s are around the corner. Ready to start the whole process again 😒

There's no content that R4s can't easily handle. I hope to get the content first and then worry about more upgrade offers.

(Of course, that's my POV. I get people want upgrades and hate to see a bot not maxed.)
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Beastdad wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »

There's no content that R4s can't easily handle. I hope to get the content first and then worry about more upgrade offers.

(Of course, that's my POV. I get people want upgrades and hate to see a bot not maxed.)

No point in playing if you can’t upgrade your bots.

Less than 1% of active players have a shot at t4c, not remotely in the realm of good for the game.

Release an offer for t4c with energon that is very expensive, veteran players have earned it.

It’s almost like they don’t want to make money on this game.

Would you buy it if there was another $100 deal? Perhaps even a pick your class. It's another way to get one and for Kabam to earn money.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited June 2019
    The highest I've saved my energon is 2000, so I've only done the deals bellow 1000
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I actually have enough Energon to get this deal... but I'm going to take a pass on it.

Nothing against the deal, it's actually nice to see. But I currently have 12 5* bots, so there is no real sense of urgency for me to get another 5* Bot. I need to rank up my current 5* roster instead. Plus, I have no idea what the Spotlight Mission is going to look like in July, so saving up my Energon in case I run into an issue in Expert (and possibly Master) Mode.

There's also a rumor of what bots might be available in July as 5* bots, and if one of those bots rumored is true... I might have my 3rd R3 5* bot ready to take into harder missions.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited June 2019
    Especially with 4th July right around the corner
    This deal is just here to expunge every bit of energon from the people who are saving them and are willing to buy more when 4th july comes or/and for the people who can't wait and will buy this one, forgetting 4th july and will not get the benefit from it.

They are doing this kind of newish deal every time, for cyber monday and for 4th july, was prolly the same last year.
    And almost exactly the same on that other game from Kabam.

Don't fall for it guys
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »

Content yes, but I’m thinking r5s will really help folks push AM levels if you’re not a full on ninja.