Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

G1 Megs' signature rebalance

I frankly suggest the duration of the buffs that Megatron steals be increased from 5 seconds to 10 seconds

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited June 2019
    He’s effective enough bro
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    I frankly suggest the duration of the buffs that Megatron steals be increased from 5 seconds to 10 seconds

Lolwut?

He is arguably the best bot in game.

10s is an eternity in this game. 5s is more than effective enough.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Manthro wrote: »

Lolwut?

He is arguably the best bot in game.

10s is an eternity in this game. 5s is more than effective enough.

Couldn’t agree more. Even in fights without buffs to steal he is still an amazing damage dealer, his heavy is brilliant!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I haven't used him in a while but when I did the stolen buffs lasted long enough for me to use them.
    So really I don't think a buff is in order
  • 5s is long enough he is top tier anyway he does not need a boost
  • Thanks for your feedbacks but I really think he needs it, especially for ROTK.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Thanks for your feedbacks but I really think he needs it, especially for ROTK.

People are doing ok with the current OGMT.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I would rather they fix him so that the buffs he steals actually work for him. At the moment he mainly nullifies buffs only
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    I would rather they fix him so that the buffs he steals actually work for him. At the moment he mainly nullifies buffs only

There’s still certain spotlight mods he can’t steal as well. Can’t remember them off the top of my head as I no longer have him duped though.

Understandably that would just make him a free pass card in spotlight but that’s how they describe him, so why not?

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

This. I believe Energon Shields and Power Gains (stolen from Soundwave) don't actually work for him.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

There’s still certain spotlight mods he can’t steal as well. Can’t remember them off the top of my head as I no longer have him duped though.

Understandably that would just make him a free pass card in spotlight but that’s how they describe him, so why not?

He shares the same gamut of buffs which duped Starscream can nullify.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

This. I believe Energon Shields and Power Gains (stolen from Soundwave) don't actually work for him.

Agreed. He can steal the shields from WJ too but they don't work for him. Could be a bug or something.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    making sure the stolen buffs work as they should - yes
    extending the duration? No.

He really is one of the most powerful bots in the game even in his not full power state